Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The plus side of a quiet FA « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 02, 2007, 10:55:28 PM

It is hard to sign guys when you spend the whole day on the phone with Jake the snake trying to coax him out of retirement.  No were not desperate......ugh.  

And yeah pass on Ron Rivera, Cowher would be nice though.  Cowher could compete with Gruden in facial expressions.
You do realize Bruce Allen signed a player and is talking to at least two others about contracts, no?
Who got signed?

Did Chukwurah sign?

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#16 : March 02, 2007, 10:56:21 PM

Yes Chuk signed a 5 year deal.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 02, 2007, 10:56:39 PM

It is hard to sign guys when you spend the whole day on the phone with Jake the snake trying to coax him out of retirement.  No were not desperate......ugh.  

And yeah pass on Ron Rivera, Cowher would be nice though.  Cowher could compete with Gruden in facial expressions.
You do realize Bruce Allen signed a player and is talking to at least two others about contracts, no?
Who got signed?

Did Chukwurah sign?
yea

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#18 : March 02, 2007, 10:57:05 PM

Who got signed?

Did Chukwurah sign?

and the greatness that is Torrie Cox

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : March 02, 2007, 10:57:32 PM

Yes Chuk signed a 5 year deal.
How much?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : March 02, 2007, 10:59:42 PM

I agree. The less we spend the better. Gruden won't improve the team and he will get canned. The next coach will have a lot of money to upgrade the team.
You do know you can't save it up & roll it over to next year?

norwichsmog

Rookie
#21 : March 02, 2007, 11:02:27 PM

Bring in the "chin"  ;D

#22 : March 02, 2007, 11:03:47 PM

5 yr 5.5 mil total.

#23 : March 02, 2007, 11:09:32 PM

It's a tough situation because on the one hand I wanna see a good team this year that makes the playoffs, but on the other hand I would like to see Gruden get canned for 2008.  ;)

#24 : March 03, 2007, 01:25:56 AM

It's a tough situation because on the one hand I wanna see a good team this year that makes the playoffs, but on the other hand I would like to see Gruden get canned for 2008.  ;)
Wow, because we all know the coach getting fired > having a good team. Please go be a fan of anther team.

#25 : March 03, 2007, 07:15:57 AM

I agree. The less we spend the better. Gruden won't improve the team and he will get canned. The next coach will have a lot of money to upgrade the team.
You do know you can't save it up & roll it over to next year?
You do know that contracts carry over, so if we signed some FA's with big money up front we'd have less space?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The plus side of a quiet FA « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools