Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hamlin to visit Saints « previous next »
Page: 1

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

: March 02, 2007, 10:00:56 PM

http://rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Ken Hamlin-DB-Seahawks Mar. 2 - 9:52 pm et

Free agent S Ken Hamlin has reportedly set up a meeting with the Saints.

He might be an option at strong safety in New Orleans, where Roman Harper is recovering from a torn ACL. Hamlin played free safety in Seattle.
Source: The News Tribune 

>:( >:( >:(

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 02, 2007, 10:03:29 PM

the Saints and not Tampa? Alright, when CJ gets drafted he will blow right by his az.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#2 : March 02, 2007, 10:37:39 PM

This is crazy.  It doesn't seem like we are targeting anyone who could be a starter.  If this guy signs within the division I will be disappointed.  I thought forsure we would get one of the top three safeties.  If we lose out on Hamlin, Lewis and Doss cause we spent the whole day trying to plead with Plummer to come out of retirement, Ugh.  I am trying to be patient but come on.   

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#3 : March 02, 2007, 10:38:09 PM

nope, the Bucs want to suck once again!!!

Dominico

Starter

#4 : March 02, 2007, 10:39:52 PM

Lewis is gone, so we need to push hard for Hamlin and Doss.

SCBUCFAN

Pro Bowler

#5 : March 02, 2007, 10:48:11 PM

It seems like we are only willing to pay the blue light special price.  The market value of some of these guys is going up.  I don't want to mortgage the future but if other teams can work the numbers why can't we.  Some teams seem to buy 5 or 6 guys every year and they never end up in cap hell.  I don't want to go all crazy but I would like to get two starters out of FA.   

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#6 : March 02, 2007, 11:13:26 PM

It seems like we are only willing to pay the blue light special price.  The market value of some of these guys is going up.  I don't want to mortgage the future but if other teams can work the numbers why can't we.  Some teams seem to buy 5 or 6 guys every year and they never end up in cap hell.  I don't want to go all crazy but I would like to get two starters out of FA.   
agreed. I do want a couple startes through FA. Looks like Petitgout is 1 of them hopfully we get Deon Grant to help out our Saftey need

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 02, 2007, 11:19:52 PM

Yikes. Don't like the sound of that at all! Saints need corner help too. Who was that guy that just got absolutely toasted in the NFC championship game?

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hamlin to visit Saints « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools