Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WEEKEND PLAYOFF PICKS!! « previous next »
Page: 1

X Factor

Starter
: January 17, 2010, 12:25:37 PM

Saints
Ravens
Cowboys
Chargers

SB - Ravens Vs Cowboys

Winner - Ravens.

So much for that idea.....LOL.

lol...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : January 16, 2010, 01:39:28 PM

Here are my picks for this weekend playoffs:

Arizona vs New Orleans = Arizona...tough pick, but I believe Warner has lucky charm.

Baltimore vs Indianapolis = Indianapomore?....Tough to decide, but I'll give the edge to Peyton.

Dallas vs. Minnesota = Dallas...this team is clicking at the right time and could win it all.

New York vs San Diego = San Diego...Sanchez doesn't have to great games in him.....does he?

X Factor

Starter
#2 : January 16, 2010, 04:06:47 PM

The Saints/Cardinals game is a toss up - But i'll take the home field advantage and the Saints..

Colts/Ravens game this is a tough one but the Colts got the best QB in the NFL , i'll roll with them.
(Flacco had how many yards passing last week??? lol that can't be right can it?)

Vikes/Dallas game is another tough one, normally I would take the hot team but I think the Vikes are just the all around better team...

Chargers/Jets game is that game where your brain says the Chargers in a blowout but your heart says the Jets,  I'll take the Jets in a upset...

Mike Williams by Xfactor32, on Flickr

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 16, 2010, 04:12:03 PM

Saints
Ravens
Cowboys
Chargers

#4 : January 16, 2010, 04:14:59 PM

Saints
Ravens
Cowboys
Chargers

SB - Ravens Vs Cowboys

Winner - Ravens.

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 16, 2010, 04:34:28 PM

Cards
Vikes (My super bowl winner)
Ravens
Chargers

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#6 : January 17, 2010, 05:50:46 AM

Looks like that lucky charm Warner had got destroyed last night!  Saints looked awesome, but have you ever seen a team hold more and not get called for it?  They did it in both games against us and again last night!?  The Bush run for a TD was a classic case of holding from at least three different players...oh well, they are the media favorite.

Colts look like they will represent the AFC IMO.

#7 : January 17, 2010, 12:15:28 PM

Saints
Ravens
Cowboys
Chargers

SB - Ravens Vs Cowboys

Winner - Ravens.

So much for that idea.....LOL.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#8 : January 17, 2010, 08:26:57 PM

Here are my picks for this weekend playoffs:

Arizona vs New Orleans = Arizona...tough pick, but I believe Warner has lucky charm.

Baltimore vs Indianapolis = Indianapomore?....Tough to decide, but I'll give the edge to Peyton.

Dallas vs. Minnesota = Dallas...this team is clicking at the right time and could win it all.

New York vs San Diego = San Diego...Sanchez doesn't have to great games in him.....does he?

25% right

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 17, 2010, 08:27:32 PM

Saints
Ravens
Cowboys
Chargers

Same.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 17, 2010, 08:28:17 PM

Cards
Vikes (My super bowl winner)
Ravens
Chargers

Same

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#11 : January 17, 2010, 09:20:59 PM

I'm lighting it up this playoff year.  1-7 on my picks. 

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#12 : January 17, 2010, 09:22:51 PM

I've got the Saints and Colts with Peyton getting his second title.  Favre blows it again in the big game throwing 4 picks and the jets finally land.......of course I would love to see the Jets go all the way!!

nitey

Hall of Famer
#13 : January 17, 2010, 09:46:37 PM

The Saints/Cardinals game is a toss up - But i'll take the home field advantage and the Saints..

Colts/Ravens game this is a tough one but the Colts got the best QB in the NFL , i'll roll with them.
(Flacco had how many yards passing last week??? lol that can't be right can it?)

Vikes/Dallas game is another tough one, normally I would take the hot team but I think the Vikes are just the all around better team...

Chargers/Jets game is that game where your brain says the Chargers in a blowout but your heart says the Jets,  I'll take the Jets in a upset...

Congrats Tito.aka.#5

Got'em all!

Success is when Skill meets OpportunityFailure is when Fantasy meets Reality
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WEEKEND PLAYOFF PICKS!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools