Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Protest « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 31

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

: January 16, 2010, 03:24:30 PM

This is a protest to get a real rock band/ Singer to preform at the SB halftime show next year, Such as the All American Rejects/ Fall out Boy/All time low you know bands that weren't playing in the 1980s. I'm sick of the springsteens and the Who lets get a real band.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 16, 2010, 03:33:44 PM

At least pick non crappy artists if you were to cite recent music.

I'd love for Lady Gaga to be in the superbowl half time show. I really wonder what crazy stuff she'd wear and do with hundreds of millions of people looking at her.

Actually other than her, I can't name any talented current artists.

CarrollwoodBucs

Second String

#2 : January 16, 2010, 03:33:56 PM

nobody wants any emo bands like fallout boy only 15 year old girls like them

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#3 : January 16, 2010, 03:58:27 PM

Anyone that gone to RJS knows that all they play is hip hop before the game. The same for the Jaguar's stadium - so why do they bring out the WHO for the Superbowl?  I've never heard their music at the stadiums. I really doubt that the majority of NFL viewers could even list a couple of their songs.  Ludacris or Lil' Wayne ought to do it - as long as they don't stay away from the N-word, the MF word, and don't sing about raping, killing people.

Blaze688

Hall of Famer

#4 : January 16, 2010, 04:19:06 PM

The networks are terrified of a repeat of the Superbowl XXXVIII halftime show.  There's no threat of a nipple slip when the performers are 104 year old men.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#5 : January 16, 2010, 04:44:17 PM

The networks are terrified of a repeat of the Superbowl XXXVIII halftime show.  There's no threat of a nipple slip when the performers are 104 year old men.
Exactly one wardrobe mmalfunctionand they ruin the Halftime show for the past 4 or 5 years now. and Fob is not emo and only for 15 year old girls.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 16, 2010, 04:45:34 PM

Anyone that gone to RJS knows that all they play is hip hop before the game. The same for the Jaguar's stadium - so why do they bring out the WHO for the Superbowl?  I've never heard their music at the stadiums. I really doubt that the majority of NFL viewers could even list a couple of their songs.  Ludacris or Lil' Wayne ought to do it - as long as they don't stay away from the N-word, the MF word, and don't sing about raping, killing people.

Well now you just ruined the rappers entire point of their songs.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 16, 2010, 04:52:28 PM

so why do they bring out the WHO for the Superbowl?  I've never heard their music at the stadiums. I really doubt that the majority of NFL viewers could even list a couple of their songs. 

Really, you don't think the vast majority of people over the age of 18 can name songs by The Who? As much as I hate "Heritage" acts in rock music while some rapper might be more au courant they will not have the recognition of The Who.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

luke99

Starter

#8 : January 16, 2010, 04:55:26 PM

I promise you that the people watching the Superbowl would rather hear the WHO then lil`Wayne.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 16, 2010, 04:56:37 PM

you got to be kidding me!  The Who not a real band!  <shakes head>

Hate

Hall of Famer
#10 : January 16, 2010, 05:04:14 PM

Anyone that gone to RJS knows that all they play is hip hop before the game. The same for the Jaguar's stadium - so why do they bring out the WHO for the Superbowl? I've never heard their music at the stadiums. I really doubt that the majority of NFL viewers could even list a couple of their songs. Ludacris or Lil' Wayne ought to do it - as long as they don't stay away from the N-word, the MF word, and don't sing about raping, killing people.

you mean "that jungle music"..... as i heard this crotchety old white man say at one of the gms?

-------------------------------------------------------

Nicodemus

Pro Bowler

#11 : January 16, 2010, 05:07:58 PM

you got to be kidding me!  The Who not a real band!  <shakes head>

He's probably too young to understand proper music, next he'll say that the Rolling Stones are a pub band and the Beatles were just street musicians ;)

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 16, 2010, 05:23:53 PM

The Jonas Brothers must be busy that night.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 16, 2010, 05:25:26 PM

Anyone that gone to RJS knows that all they play is hip hop before the game. The same for the Jaguar's stadium - so why do they bring out the WHO for the Superbowl? I've never heard their music at the stadiums. I really doubt that the majority of NFL viewers could even list a couple of their songs. Ludacris or Lil' Wayne ought to do it - as long as they don't stay away from the N-word, the MF word, and don't sing about raping, killing people.

you mean "that jungle music"..... as i heard this crotchety old white man say at one of the gms?

Necessary?

UFBucgator

Practice Squad

#14 : January 16, 2010, 05:33:24 PM

Honestly, who really cares about halftime?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 31
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Protest « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools