Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL @ All Those who Said "Reggie Bush is a BUST!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

#15 : January 16, 2010, 07:28:46 PM

Yeah a situational player drafted 2nd overall is who I want as my RB, right now he is a bust, and you are a failure.  Bush has a lot to work on before he lives up to that draft position.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#16 : January 16, 2010, 07:29:41 PM

I think everybody was saying we hope you get busted!!!  Dude for all the hype and the #2 pick in the draft he has done anything but light up the NFL.  Why don't you and your boy Luke do something constructive and play some corn hole!!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 16, 2010, 07:31:28 PM

Bush has changed his style and has become more aggressive.  He's benefiting from finally learning to go north and south instead of east and west.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 16, 2010, 07:32:52 PM

He's a game changer when healthy.

He's a true hybrid...

At 2 overall? �Not worth the price - but that doesn't make him a bust.

FWIW - Luke only posts to get reactions - not discuss football, takes all types I guess.

True hybrid lol?

This season Chris Johnson had about the same yards from scrimmage as Bush did combined in his past 3 years.

This "when he's healthy" excuse is bull plop too. I've seen the guy healthy as can be get 3 ypc a game because he was trying to bounce it outside.

Maybe he's turned a corner, but it's going to require more than a few big plays in one game to change any credible person's mind on Bush.

It's not like he hasn't done this before, come out and make a few big play, then disappear the next week.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 16, 2010, 07:34:05 PM

for the hype that bum how coming out of college, make no doubt about it.....BUST...

He may be a decent football player but he was hyped up to be the best back to play the game...and he can't even start over the likes of Pierre Thomas, Mike Bell, etc.
ut
Yeah, he's better than Derek Ward....but certainly not worth a #2 overall selection

#20 : January 16, 2010, 07:38:41 PM

Bush is in the same situation as Clayton is...

Overpaid and Under producing.   Bush has a future with his team and will renegotiate - Clayton on the other hand...

No cap hits...

Ok Taqib.....

a RB who is effective and can run, catch passes, return punts and kickoffs as effectively?    (That's a Hybrid - WTF else do you call it?)

I'm not making excuses for him, you obviously have some sort of translation of what I'm saying going on in your head.

FWIW I don't like him as a player...   and yeah, quit being a **CENSORED**.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 16, 2010, 07:41:59 PM

I wouldn't call him effective at anything unless he shows he can do it for a whole season or more.

Derrick Ward can run and catch too, let's call him an effective hybrid while you're at it. The only difference is that he wasn't drafted 2nd overall and doesn't get a bunch of praise when he occasionally breaks out of his mediocrity.

#22 : January 16, 2010, 07:44:27 PM

Ok. 

healthy reggie or healthy derrick?

everything else is the same (health, cost, scheme)

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#23 : January 16, 2010, 07:45:09 PM

Bush is a hall of famer compared to Clayton.....

but that doesn't make him a non-bust.  Clayton is a bust as well, but he wasn't hyped up as much as Bush was coming out of college.  Bush is a decent player, but he isn't a great player and you expect great players in the top 5.

I'd take Reggie Bush over Derek Ward.

delanno25

Second String
#24 : January 16, 2010, 07:50:36 PM

Reggie Bush is not a bust by any stretch of the imagination. I never thought the saints were the right fit for his skill set, but he found his own way to be a game changing back in this league. The guy flat out has a nose for the end zone. The article that had him as one of the top 10 bust of the decade was ridiculous, there were a lot of guys who should have been on that list that were left off.  Bush is still in the league scoring touchdowns and helping his team win games. Did he live up to all of the hype given to him prior to entering the league, no, but he is still a productive RB and as long as he can stay healthy he'll be around for a long time.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 16, 2010, 07:51:56 PM

Bush is a hall of famer compared to Clayton.....

but that doesn't make him a non-bust. �Clayton is a bust as well, but he wasn't hyped up as much as Bush was coming out of college. �Bush is a decent player, but he isn't a great player and you expect great players in the top 5.

I'd take Reggie Bush over Derek Ward.

At least Clayton can say he had one good season.

I'd definitely pick Bush over Ward though, but only because Reggie is younger and maybe they'll show some Kim Kardashian at games.

luke99

Starter

#26 : January 16, 2010, 07:55:44 PM

;D  yes the Haters are out in force.. Let`s see BUSH has now been to the NFC Championship Game twice in the 4 years he has been in the league

Keep the hate comin` boyz!!!

BucFanOcala

Starter

#27 : January 16, 2010, 07:56:17 PM

Kim a reggie broke up..

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 16, 2010, 07:56:33 PM

;D  yes the Haters are out in force.. Let`s see BUSH has now been to the NFC Championship Game twice in the 4 years he has been in the league

Keep the hate comin` boyz!!!

Your tears are delicious.  

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : January 16, 2010, 07:57:25 PM

It is normally pretty hard to have folks think very little of a new poster.  I think you've achieved it though...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LOL @ All Those who Said "Reggie Bush is a BUST!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools