Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reports say Gaines Adams dead at 26 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 19

#15 : January 17, 2010, 01:41:45 PM

From NFL's site it is now saying that it was an enlarged heart that Adams had.
Impossible for them to know...the autopsy results will not be out for a while now.
The preliminary autopsy showed an enlarged heart.

Obviously there are other things that have yet to be ruled in regards to how and what he died from, but if it was a heart attack it would make sense that it was from an enlarged heart, unless he thought to try steroids, which might happen as well.  Just going by what is being reported on NFL.com right now is all.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#16 : January 17, 2010, 01:40:44 PM

I have to admit, that on the Chris Henry thread, I was less sympathetic - mostly because I always thought that he brought on his death by taking very unnecessary risks and wasn't an ideal citizen.  Can't say the same for Gaines.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 17, 2010, 01:40:48 PM

Good thing we traded him i guess

Please ban this fn clown.�

lol..for what?

Good Point Hate ,,, �So if you bite the dust tonight and I only know you form the message board I will make sure to comment �.. �

He sucked at his posts and was a classless A**Hole. � �nothing personal �.. �Your just a Message Board Bust i guess

A Message Board Bust?

Wow..terrible.  Just terrible.  

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 17, 2010, 01:40:10 PM

Sad thing to see.
RIP Gaines.

Formerly known as Revis Islander

michael89156

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 17, 2010, 01:39:09 PM

Enlarged heart caused cardiac arrest for Adams

Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on January 17, 2010 1:23 PM ET

The stunning passing of Bears defensive end Gaines Adams was because of cardiac arrest caused by an enlarged heart, a Greenwood, South Carolina coroner said Sunday morning.

ESPN's Adam Schefter passed along the news.

Adams was believed to be asleep when the cardiac arrest occurred.   We send his family and friends our condolences at this difficult time.

Source :    PFT

jvato24

Starter

#20 : January 17, 2010, 01:36:47 PM

Good thing we traded him i guess

Please ban this fn clown. 

lol..for what?

Good Point Hate ,,,  So if you bite the dust tonight and I only know you form the message board I will make sure to comment  ..  

He sucked at his posts and was a classless A**Hole.    nothing personal  ..  Your just a Message Board Bust i guess

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 17, 2010, 01:34:22 PM

Impossible for them to know...the autopsy results will not be out for a while now.

The preliminary autopsy showed an enlarged heart.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#22 : January 17, 2010, 01:32:20 PM

BucFanOcala

Starter

#23 : January 17, 2010, 01:29:22 PM

I was glad tampa traded gaines at the time but I thought with some more years under the young guys belt he would of become dominate...

R.I.P big guy.

#24 : January 17, 2010, 01:27:50 PM

BucFanOcala

Starter

#25 : January 17, 2010, 01:27:06 PM

Well said morgan well said.
I took a lot of close-up pictures of Gaines during camp, thinking he would be among our best in the seasons to come. At times, it looked like he was looking right at me when I took the pictures. He appeared very intimidating, but if you ever listened to him talk, he was a very quiet, low key type of person.  He enjoyed a lot of fanfare as a Clemson player, first round draft choice, and NFL player.  He had a good life. Just tells all of us that we may be gone tomorrow and to make the best of every day.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 17, 2010, 01:25:03 PM

If anything, I question whether Dominik knew of these developments and was being sly and decided to trade him.   What a classless P.O.S. that guy is...

Calling Dominik a POS for Adam's death might qualify you for the dumbest post of all time.

ESPN says he was believed to have been in excellent health. He passed all physicals. And he had another physical after the trade.

So if there was something wrong, every doctor he ever had missed it.

gypsie

Starter

#27 : January 17, 2010, 01:23:10 PM

I am figuring out some on here post things just to get a reaction. Kind of like a little kid acting up to get attention. I have a hard time believing anyone cant figure out that its classless to talk bad about a guy hours after his death.

#28 : January 17, 2010, 01:23:49 PM

"He was a SAINT!!!!!!!"

Listen, its ashame he died at a very young age, but please guys get off your high horses....cut Hate some slack

If anything, I question whether Dominik knew of these developments and was being sly and decided to trade him.   What a classless P.O.S. that guy is...

In terms of classless, you definitely have it here with this post, good job.

kjbugman

Starter

#29 : January 17, 2010, 01:21:49 PM

Feel Sorry for The Adams Family, Always a Buccaneer

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reports say Gaines Adams dead at 26 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools