Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reports say Gaines Adams dead at 26 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19

tonyflash

Starter

#30 : January 17, 2010, 01:14:15 PM

RIP Gaines and may God Bless his family. >:(

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#31 : January 17, 2010, 01:10:57 PM

"He was a SAINT!!!!!!!"

Listen, its ashame he died at a very young age, but please guys get off your high horses....cut Hate some slack

If anything, I question whether Dominik knew of these developments and was being sly and decided to trade him. � What a classless P.O.S. that guy is...

Whats the matter with some people here?

Nobody is trying to make him out as a franchise player or a Saint (huh?), just as a person and former Buc who died at a young age.  Why do people feel the need to put him down? 

And who the ef is on a high horse?  The people giving their condolences or the people putting down a 26 year old who passed away from a heart attack?

Some of you guys are missing chromosomes, I swear..

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : January 17, 2010, 01:06:09 PM

If anything, I question whether Dominik knew of these developments and was being sly and decided to trade him.   What a classless P.O.S. that guy is...

Calling Dominik a POS for Adam's death might qualify you for the dumbest post of all time.

#33 : January 17, 2010, 01:03:58 PM

My prayers to the family of Gaines.
same  My prayers to the family of Gaines

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#34 : January 17, 2010, 01:02:57 PM

Nooooooooooo

Sorry brah. :(

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#35 : January 17, 2010, 01:03:04 PM

This is soo sad. I'm sure we all will feel the loss in our own way. What a terrible thing. :( :(

Thoughts and prayers to the Family...

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

luke99

Starter

#36 : January 17, 2010, 01:02:40 PM

No surprise in What "Hate" said about Gaines Adams. he was a great guy who did alot in our Area..

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#37 : January 17, 2010, 01:01:38 PM

Nooooooooooo

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#38 : January 17, 2010, 01:00:17 PM

"He was a SAINT!!!!!!!"

Listen, its ashame he died at a very young age, but please guys get off your high horses....cut Hate some slack

If anything, I question whether Dominik knew of these developments and was being sly and decided to trade him.   What a classless P.O.S. that guy is...

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#39 : January 17, 2010, 12:56:08 PM

really, he's dead.  what exactly is the point of discussing his draft status?

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#40 : January 17, 2010, 12:53:25 PM

Sad for him and his family..... still a bust of a draft pick.

The more you post, the more I realize that you and I are a lot alike. Maybe this isn't the venue for such sentiments, but dying does not make him any better of a football player. There's no reason to regret bashing the man for his lousy play.

None whatsoever. People die everyday... a very close friend of the family passed yesterday. Gaines passing doesn't make him some type of hero.

My Aunt died 3 days ago, no one is asking you to make him out to be a hero. Just don't be an a$$, that's all.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#41 : January 17, 2010, 12:48:33 PM

RIP Gaines....

And no....why would we have to give the pick back?  I think the Bucs could take that one to the Supreme Court if the NFL tried to screw them like that.

He was a BEAR last season, and If i'm not mistaken for a majority of it.  We will keep the pick and the trade looks good for Dominik and bad for Angelo.

Regardless, it's sad to hear that he has died. 

JayAuggs

Pro Bowler
#42 : January 17, 2010, 12:44:43 PM

Sad for him and his family..... still a bust of a draft pick.

The more you post, the more I realize that you and I are a lot alike.  Maybe this isn't the venue for such sentiments, but dying does not make him any better of a football player.  There's no reason to regret bashing the man for his lousy play.

Dude, I understand what you are saying, you're a realist, I am too.  But the guy just died.  Football is a GAME, but this guy was someone's son, grandson, possibly husband or dad one day.  No need to add anything about him being a bust, at least not now.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#43 : January 17, 2010, 12:42:49 PM

I took a lot of close-up pictures of Gaines during camp, thinking he would be among our best in the seasons to come. At times, it looked like he was looking right at me when I took the pictures. He appeared very intimidating, but if you ever listened to him talk, he was a very quiet, low key type of person.  He enjoyed a lot of fanfare as a Clemson player, first round draft choice, and NFL player.  He had a good life. Just tells all of us that we may be gone tomorrow and to make the best of every day.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#44 : January 17, 2010, 12:41:27 PM

Good thing we traded him i guess

Please ban this fn clown.

lol..for what?

For being half as clueless as you about having an ounce of respect for a former Buc who just passed away at a very young age.

I'll leave u guys to your memorial.

Good, you obviously can't handle it.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Reports say Gaines Adams dead at 26 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools