Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PUMPED UP « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

: October 02, 2006, 07:23:13 PM

I can't wait till Sunday, I really wanna see how well Gradkowski does.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 02, 2006, 07:29:19 PM

well enough for the Bucs to win? we can hope.  ;)

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 02, 2006, 07:30:50 PM

We can only hope.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 02, 2006, 07:59:37 PM

I'm kinda mixed about it. The Saints defense is tough, hell any defense is tough to a rookie. It's on the road, the offense will be limited in what they can do so while I love watching the Bucs play, I'm nervous as hell.

mnbuc

Starter
#4 : October 02, 2006, 07:59:59 PM

Lst's just hope he plays well eneough to keep us in the game and hopefully win.  Will need at least a turnover or 2 I suspect to win.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#5 : October 02, 2006, 08:02:10 PM

as long as gradkowski doesnt hurt us (fumbles, ints) i think we can win this one, if he can just be efficient, smart about plays, and dang it get caddy the ball 20+ times gruden!

bucshot224

Second String

#6 : October 02, 2006, 08:06:59 PM

I actually think he'll have a good game. He's an accurate passer. All's he has to do is throw a couple balls to Alex Smith, get a first down or two with his legs, and hand the ball off tho Caddy. Grads is gonna show up on Sunday and shock the people who don't have faith in him......just watch.  ;)

Stand For Something or Fall For Anything

#7 : October 02, 2006, 08:12:40 PM

he can't be a gunslinger and expect to win us games, he has to be smart, don't force it, throw it away. Of course Grads has done that pretty well throughout his life so no reason to expect bad habits to grow on him now

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 02, 2006, 09:45:56 PM

New Orleans is going to be rough.  Did you see the look on Hasselbacks face.  Man, he wanted to leave.  If the oline steps up with some push...Grads may have a chance.  And they'll have to get their non verbal signals down pat!!!!!

I don't think Reggie Bush has found his stride yet, we have to watch him but they use him for passing also.  McAllister is the dude.  If the D can get to Brees early and often, I think that's huge for us...

I'm going to take a Valium before the game starts...anyone with me?

TBayJJ

Second String

#9 : October 02, 2006, 09:57:35 PM

I agree, I can't wait to see how the youngster does. I mean he came from the same confrence as Bryon Leftwitch, and Big Ben, and they all learned thier offense quick so hopefully grads will do the same, and become the dominant QB we need.

bucshot224

Second String

#10 : October 02, 2006, 10:12:22 PM

New Orleans is going to be rough. Did you see the look on Hasselbacks face. Man, he wanted to leave. If the oline steps up with some push...Grads may have a chance. And they'll have to get their non verbal signals down pat!!!!!

I don't think Reggie Bush has found his stride yet, we have to watch him but they use him for passing also. McAllister is the dude. If the D can get to Brees early and often, I think that's huge for us...

I'm going to take a Valium before the game starts...anyone with me?
i might burn one.....

Stand For Something or Fall For Anything

BucsFan1976

Practice Squad
#11 : October 02, 2006, 10:42:12 PM

I dont believe he will take the same risks he did in the pre-season. He knows the job is his if he doesnt get reckless. If he can show Gruden that he can stay within the gameplan he should be OK.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#12 : October 02, 2006, 10:45:54 PM

I'm nervous as heck, gonna watch this game while squinting and squirming. My heart is already pounding and have a sick feel'n.

ARGH

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#13 : October 02, 2006, 11:33:56 PM

I think he will do fine. Ill be at the game and for some reason;  I have alot of confidence we will get a W.

gone

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 03, 2006, 01:24:23 AM

My money would be on him doing far better than anyone expects.  I would guess he has the best year of any of the rookie QB's starting this year.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PUMPED UP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools