Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PUMPED UP « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#15 : October 03, 2006, 01:26:51 AM

I think he will do fine. Ill be at the game and for some reason;  I have alot of confidence we will get a W.

I hope so dude, cause seeing how well the Saints been playing D our O-line needs to step up and focus.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#16 : October 03, 2006, 01:45:47 AM

Rookie QBs, despite few and far in between have come on and been decent. I am not going to go through the whole Big Ben story, especially because Ben was such a high draft pick, but at the least it showed that it is not impossible for a rookie to play decently.

Gradkowski isn't the gunslinger type. He did well in college by using his feet to make plays and throwing accurate passes. He knows that he doesn't have the world's strongest arm so I don't really expect to see him forcing a lot of passes a la Simms.

Here is the comparison that we should look for in the first few games with Gradkowski - Kyle Orton. Orton did what he needed to do to win games last year by not making mistakes. If Gradkowski can do that we will be ok as he learns how to be an NFL starter. If he can't do that, watch out.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PUMPED UP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools