Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Glazers gain off the Cowboys spanking??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Garv

Hall of Famer
#30 : January 18, 2010, 12:01:11 PM

The final TD was classless but then again what do you expect from Favre. James shouldn't pulled up on that shot he had at Pill-Boy but I guess he has some class.

LOL
"dal"buc.......go figure. Waaaaa! Get over it, Favre and the Vikings kicked the crud ut of your team and that's just poetic justice IMO, IM SWEET O!

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#31 : January 18, 2010, 12:11:13 PM

Wade should be canned.  In the words of Parcells, he is what he is: a great DC.  The Cowboys' loss today falls strictly on coaching.  They certainly had the talent to put up a better fight.

the blowout is on the coaches, maybe....but the loss is a credit to the vikings, who'll prove it's no fluke when the Saints offense has one of its roughest days of the season next week.  the vikings are playing dominant defense and the cowboys have been overachieving with the talent they have at the WR position this season

phillips shouldn't get fired over this loss, especially after the cowboys firmly put their december woes to bed this year.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : January 18, 2010, 12:54:29 PM

LOL
"dal"buc.......go figure. Waaaaa! Get over it, Favre and the Vikings kicked the crud ut of your team and that's just poetic justice IMO, IM SWEET O!

Hey, I dislike Dallas more than most - I have put up with them and their front running ways. God help me had Texas and Dallas won this year the people here'd be insufferable BUT sportsmanship is sportsmanship and running up the score is always classless - and I'll say the same thing if we're the ones doing it but of course you have no idea what class'd be so why bother trying to explain it to you.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#33 : January 18, 2010, 12:55:54 PM

phillips shouldn't get fired over this loss, especially after the cowboys firmly put their december woes to bed this year.

Yeah but it looks like Dallas got the December and Playoff monkey off their back and thought they'd done what they needed to do. Winning one game in the playoffs isn't the goal.....but the reports are Wade will be back.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#34 : January 18, 2010, 01:47:49 PM

Yeah but it looks like Dallas got the December and Playoff monkey off their back and thought they'd done what they needed to do. Winning one game in the playoffs isn't the goal.....but the reports are Wade will be back.

definitely not the goal, but most wouldn't debate that minnesota was a better team in almost every regard going into the game, so again it's tough to for me to put wade on the firing line on the basis of this loss after what they did to get there. sure, you expect a superbowl, and i don't think wade phillips is the man to lead them there, but i didn't think tom coughlin was that guy either.  the team answered every knock on them going into the season, and were the first franchise to not melt down upon TO's exit...they made their yards throwing to guys like patrick crayton and turned miles austin into a star.....

looking at it objectively, this was the arguably the best cowboys season of the 2000's at the least

Garv

Hall of Famer
#35 : January 18, 2010, 01:49:29 PM

LOL

Hey, I dislike Dallas more than most - I have put up with them and their front running ways. God help me had Texas and Dallas won this year the people here'd be insufferable BUT sportsmanship is sportsmanship and running up the score is always classless - and I'll say the same thing if we're the ones doing it but of course you have no idea what class'd be so why bother trying to explain it to you.

LOL Yeah sure, I believe you. Please, your constant distain of the Buccaneers is known by everyone here.
And I have "no idea what class'd be?" What the hell is THAT? LOL
Well, I supose you're a Saint's fan this week.....fine by me and no surprise.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Will the Glazers gain off the Cowboys spanking??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools