Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHAT? ROOKIE SANCHEZ AGAIN LEADING THE JETS TO VICTORY? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : January 17, 2010, 08:17:20 PM

And Sanchez did his (little) part and the Jets needed that. As much as I think luke is a fool and a little kid behind a keyboard, I can't take credit away from a rookie QB who did enough to help his team win. That's all you want from him right now.

He's wrapped in a nice little co**CENSORED** by that defense and run game. He's not asked to do very much. You credit him with taking that role and running with it but to compare what he's doing with what Freeman did is beyond stupid.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

luke99

Starter

#16 : January 17, 2010, 08:00:23 PM

:D Sanchez is going to the AFC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME...

How about that Rookie...Goes on the road to San Diego and Wins..
Start the Bashing Haters ;D ;D

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#17 : January 17, 2010, 08:02:40 PM

Sanchez is about the 30th most responsible player on the roster for NYJ's success.

Nope. As little as he did, Sanchez had a HUGE TD pass as he scrambled. That was big and gave the Jets confidence.

Norv Turner sucks. Why an onside kick and why not take that timeout before the two minute warning? That five seconds could have been important.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#18 : January 17, 2010, 08:02:45 PM

The Jets running game and defense are the reason why they are playing in the AFC Championship.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 17, 2010, 08:03:28 PM

again Luke, didn't Sanchez have many horrible games during his rookie season?  so wouldn't you think it's a little too early to write off Freeman just yet?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#20 : January 17, 2010, 08:04:56 PM

The Jets running game and defense are the reason why they are playing in the AFC Championship.

And Sanchez did his (little) part and the Jets needed that. As much as I think luke is a fool and a little kid behind a keyboard, I can't take credit away from a rookie QB who did enough to help his team win. That's all you want from him right now.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#21 : January 17, 2010, 08:06:02 PM

again Luke, didn't Sanchez have many horrible games during his rookie season?  so wouldn't you think it's a little too early to write off Freeman just yet?

Skull, why even bother on that front? We all know it's too early to judge any of these QBs.
All of us except the little kid.

Aspen6

Rookie
#22 : January 17, 2010, 08:15:00 PM

This thread is hilarious. What's funny is, if Freeman had this type of performance where he completes 52% of his passes for 100 yards with 1 TD and 1 interception, luke99 would be on here killing him as an inaccurate loser who can't read defenses and saying his team won inspite of him. LOL

Riddick

Second String

#23 : January 17, 2010, 08:20:13 PM

Give it up Luke. Your act was old a long,long time ago. Oh wait...woe is me. I just responded to one of your IDIOT posts which is all you ever wanted. Right? Every response validates your pathetic existence. I'm guilty. Enjoy.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#24 : January 17, 2010, 08:21:59 PM

This thread is hilarious. What's funny is, if Freeman had this type of performance where he completes 52% of his passes for 100 yards with 1 TD and 1 interception, luke99 would be on here killing him as an inaccurate loser who can't read defenses and saying his team won inspite of him. LOL

True.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : January 17, 2010, 08:25:38 PM

He's wrapped in a nice little co**CENSORED** by that defense and run game. He's not asked to do very much. You credit him with taking that role and running with it but to compare what he's doing with what Freeman did is beyond stupid.

No, what I'm doing is giving him the little credit he deserves. Who made the boneheaded INT near his own end zone? Sanchez? No, the veteran, Rivers. Sanchez didn't make any plays that killed his team. One INT is not the end of the world.

There are those on here saying Sanchez had nothing to do with the win. And that is beyond stupid. I'll repeat it AGAIN since you have lost the ability to read: Sanchez did his (little) part. You stating that he is protected by the run game and D is beyond stupid. That's obvious and has been said over and over by most folks here. The only person who doesn't get that is the child aka luke.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#26 : January 17, 2010, 08:28:20 PM

I don't see why anybody responds to this idiot's threads. I guess I'm guilty. He never thinks outside of the box, nor does he think at all. I'm convinced Luke99 is a 15 year old at least. He doesn't think about the defense Sanchez has or the monster running game they have, staff and personell, Etc. He literally has to do nothing, 100 yards passing, are you kidding me. Freeman is better than Sanchez, look at the numbers.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : January 17, 2010, 08:28:39 PM

There are those on here saying Sanchez had nothing to do with the win. And that is beyond stupid. I'll repeat it AGAIN since you have lost the ability to read: Sanchez did his (little) part. You stating that he is protected by the run game and D is beyond stupid. That's obvious and has been said over and over by most folks here. The only person who doesn't get that is the child aka luke.

..and where did I disagree that he did his little part? Talk about can't read what part of "You credit him with taking that role and running with it...." fails to rise to your level of credit?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : January 17, 2010, 08:30:21 PM

He did what was asked of him and did it without making the huge mistake. And I'm NOT a Jets fan and NOT a Sanchez fan. But I WILL be rooting for them against the Colts.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 17, 2010, 08:30:35 PM

Sanchez is about the 30th most responsible player on the roster for NYJ's success.

The Jets would not have won that game today without Sanchez.   He played well.   Much better than Freeman did against the Falcons.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WHAT? ROOKIE SANCHEZ AGAIN LEADING THE JETS TO VICTORY? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools