Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garcia in Tampa as Soon as Saturday? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Mex-Buc

Rookie

: March 03, 2007, 02:00:39 AM

Omg check this out!!!  ;D

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/comments/bucs-closing-in-on-garcia/

Please bring garcia here !!!!!!! :D

psymun

Starter
#1 : March 03, 2007, 02:06:25 AM

Why would people want a QB that agreed to terms with the Bucs 2 years ago only to sign with Cleveland?

He screwed  us over before, so we're going to go after him again?

If Garcia is signed and this team doesn't turn around quick I'm going to have to turn into a Gruden basher...

JC510

Practice Squad

#2 : March 03, 2007, 02:11:27 AM

This is going to make or break Simms. He'll either step up and turn into a great QB or he'll be a backup.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : March 03, 2007, 02:12:55 AM

He actually punked us twice for bigger paychecks elsewhere.  He had a good 1/2 a season with a much better o-line than we have!  All this excitement over a few games!  What about Cle & Det??

JC510

Practice Squad

#4 : March 03, 2007, 02:15:47 AM

I'm not worried about what happend in Cleveland and Detroit. Those were different offenses. Gruden, Reid and Mariucci run basically the same offense and Garcia had alot of success in Philly and San Fran. I'm just worried about age catching up with him. But like I said before, this could really lite a fire under Simms' ***.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 03, 2007, 02:16:04 AM

He punked us? He agreed to terms?

Did he sign?

Stop whining. It's a trend on this board.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#6 : March 03, 2007, 02:21:10 AM

He agreed to terms twice before signing & used it to get bigger paychecks @ Cle & DET.  And you should be concerned about where he was before cause he failed big time in both places.  He didn't suddenly turn into Super QB, he was just with a much better team.  Which we don't have.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 03, 2007, 02:43:03 AM

He didn't sign. That's the point. He was able to sign with anybody at that point.
I don't care how many times he agreed to terms. All parties involved knew it
wasn't a done deal. And obviously, Gruden and Allen aren't bothered by it
since they're going after him now. It's business. Get over it.

Whine, whine, whine. What he did with those other teams is a separate issue than
his supposed using us to get a better deal. I knew he had a chance of coming here
back then but I never thought the deal was done everybody knew that he was
looking at other teams. It was disappointing but not a shock. I didn't whine then
and I would hope the whiners would stop now. It won't change things.

If Gruden and Allen want him and he agrees to the price, he'll be here. If not, he
won't. It's simple.

Man am I sick of whiners on this board.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 03, 2007, 02:47:10 AM

Actually, you're right. he didn't suddenly turn into a great QB. He was like that in San Fran.
Pro Bowl if my memory serves me right. He'd be fine here for 2 years. Anybody who is
against that is just a whiner who needs SOMETHING to whine about. So this is it.
For today.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : March 03, 2007, 03:05:40 AM

Good lord, get a new word, joe. Thinking the man is not honest & not a good qb does not make me a whiner!

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#10 : March 03, 2007, 03:47:08 AM

We need to just put Alstott at Qb and get it over with.  He is obvously the best player we have.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : March 03, 2007, 03:48:38 AM

We get it, Ray. It's old now.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : March 03, 2007, 03:50:50 AM

We need to just put Alstott at Qb and get it over with. He is obvously the best player we have.

He does have a gun.   They haven't done it in a long time, but I'll never forget that one option pass he threw that was a rocket.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 03, 2007, 04:05:55 AM

Why would people want a QB that agreed to terms with the Bucs 2 years ago only to sign with Cleveland?

He screwed us over before, so we're going to go after him again?

Reminds me of when Parcells screwed the Bucs over.

140BPM

Practice Squad

#14 : March 03, 2007, 04:26:17 AM

Garcia did not USE the Bucs to get bigger paychecks... he was interested in playing here and then other teams got desperate and payed out the wazoo for him.  You would blame the man for that?  Let's see you stick with your job when your competitor offers you five times as much as you're being paid for the same performance and then come back and tell me you wouldn't do the same thing.

Boohoo... look at reality for a bit.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Garcia in Tampa as Soon as Saturday? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools