Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joey Porter intreseted to play for the Chargers « previous next »
Page: 1

Fresh

Hall of Famer

« : March 03, 2007, 11:25:19 AM »

That would be a sick combo Merriman and Porter

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

bucs1

Practice Squad
« #1 : March 03, 2007, 11:28:54 AM »

Wow, I can't possibly imagine that combo playing together.  That would be one awsome defense.

« #2 : March 03, 2007, 11:29:35 AM »

That would be sick.... that team is young and loaded. The only things to keep them from getting a Superbowl birth are injuries and Norville.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #3 : March 03, 2007, 11:28:34 AM »

Heard Miami is interested too. He's going to get a BIG contract whereever he goes. A lot of teams could use him, maybe New England too? Bruschi and Vrabel aren't going to be around forever.

« #4 : March 03, 2007, 11:28:09 AM »

hell yeah it would i wouldnt want to play them

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #5 : March 03, 2007, 11:36:20 AM »

This thread should say Porter is interested in playing for anyone interested in paying him. He is not the player he used to be and San Diego already has Phillips on the other side of Merriman, and he is a better pass rusher than Porter right now.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

« #6 : March 03, 2007, 11:39:42 AM »

Heard Miami is interested too. He's going to get a BIG contract whereever he goes. A lot of teams could use him, maybe New England too? Bruschi and Vrabel aren't going to be around forever.
Teams said they were intreseted in him. He said he basically wanted to play in SD.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.
  Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Joey Porter intreseted to play for the Chargers « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools