Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS TO HOLD MAJOR PRESS CONFERENCE AT 1:00 P.M. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

gone

Hall of Famer
#105 : March 03, 2007, 01:10:25 PM

Link is gone now....

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#106 : March 03, 2007, 01:14:24 PM

Maybe not the super bowl, but definitely makes Bucs a stronger team going into next season.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#107 : March 03, 2007, 01:20:40 PM

Really likin this Garcia signing, Boid?
Better than the Plummer signing, that is for sure.

It adds much leaded fire to the ranks, and puts some competition at the QB spot. 

Would rather have JG than JP, any day of the week...

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#108 : March 03, 2007, 01:21:16 PM

PW SR..Feel free to contact me about some real sources. While you and Duemig were saying Alstott was going to retire I told everyone he was a done deal to come back. Also on Febuary 25th I reported that my source said that talks had already begun with Jeff Garcia...

I am here to help my friends

Cool

WOW nothing like reporting the obvious. Fact is your source was wrong. If Plummer doesn't talk retirement Garcia is NOT a Buc. Garcia is nothing more than the Bucs sloppy second because they couldn't get the guy they wanted. They fell back to him only after Plummer balked at being traded to the Bucs.

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BUCS TO HOLD MAJOR PRESS CONFERENCE AT 1:00 P.M. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools