Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SANCHEZ 4-5 for 115 Yards 1 TD pass in about 17 minutes?? No WAY « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15

luke99

Starter

« #15 : January 24, 2010, 04:13:49 PM »

;D What a play! Stood in there and Nailed it for Touchdown PASS  #2

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #16 : January 24, 2010, 04:13:55 PM »

Great pass as he got hammered. He's coming of age in this game.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #17 : January 24, 2010, 04:15:08 PM »

another luck play by the overrated qb.

Where was the luck involved, Ghostie?

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #18 : January 24, 2010, 04:19:23 PM »

He threw it up for grabs against a hobbled player. Seems like we have many "fans" on this board that are rooting for Sanchez because they hate Freeman.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

« #19 : January 24, 2010, 04:20:15 PM »

He threw it up for grabs against a hobbled player. Seems like we have many "fans" on this board that are rooting for Sanchez because they hate Freeman.

Feels that way for sure.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

« #20 : January 24, 2010, 04:22:14 PM »

I like Freeman a lot and I really don't like Sanchez however I still think he made a nice throw while being blasted by the DE. Now the play before was a dumbass play he got lucky and got away with.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

« #21 : January 24, 2010, 04:23:36 PM »

Feels that way for sure.
Doug, I don't know how long you have been on this board, but there are a ton of Grudenitas pretending to be Bucs fans. Many here enjoyed the losing season and actively and openly root for Freeman to fail.

luke99

Starter

« #22 : January 24, 2010, 04:24:31 PM »

Hey Doug09 and Pauls Drivein.. I believe you guys should be banned for lack of Football Knowledge and just Plain old HATE... but I would never want that.. just knowing I am getting under your Skin is good enough for me...

Too bad Freeman isnt as lucky as Sanchez... But then again Freeman will never Play in a NFC Championship Game

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #23 : January 24, 2010, 04:25:32 PM »

Pretty obvious who the best QB is of the 2009 draft.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

« #24 : January 24, 2010, 04:26:22 PM »

Also I would have to say if Freeman had that kind of running game and a receiving core like theirs I think he would be doing better than Sanchez has been able to do in the past.

There is absolutely no way to say Sanchez is better because he usually has an awful game and is carried by a dominant running game, and with that running game the passing game is a lot easier then what Freeman was having to deal with.... And then ofcourse it always help to have a number 1 defense covering you ass.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

« #25 : January 24, 2010, 04:27:02 PM »

Hey Doug09 and Pauls Drivein.. I believe you guys should be banned for lack of Football Knowledge and just Plain old HATE... but I would never want that.. just knowing I am getting under your Skin is good enough for me...

Too bad Freeman isnt as lucky as Sanchez... But then again Freeman will never Play in a NFC Championship Game

This is probably the only forum in the world where you can admit to being a troll and never get banned. So sad...

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

« #26 : January 24, 2010, 04:27:21 PM »

Luke is one of the guys who is a Sanchez fan. He doesn't realize that the previous Jets regime left the Jets in a damn good situation with an excellent pro-bowl offensive line, a prowbowl running game and a pretty good defense. What he fails to realize is that the previous regime ran this franchise into the ground.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #27 : January 24, 2010, 04:27:34 PM »

LOL. I actually hate Sanchez and think Freeman can be our franchise guy. We'll see. But as much as I dislike Sanchez, I can give him credit where credit is due. He's had a very good first half.

And since I love the underdog, it's very easy for me to root for the Jets and Sanchez today.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

« #28 : January 24, 2010, 04:28:05 PM »

Pretty obvious who the best QB is of the 2009 draft.

Freeman will be in the end.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
« #29 : January 24, 2010, 04:28:09 PM »

He threw it up for grabs against a hobbled player.

He didn't throw anything up for grabs, Ghostie.  That throw was on a line with pressure in his face.  There wasn't a lucky thing about that throw, unless you're clueless - which apparently...

Seems like we have many "fans" on this board that are rooting for Sanchez because they hate Freeman.

This line is extremely funny coming from someone who routinely gloated over losses the last few seasons.  You have no right to questions anyone's fandom.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: SANCHEZ 4-5 for 115 Yards 1 TD pass in about 17 minutes?? No WAY « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools