Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: S-A-I-N-T-S!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

BucFanOcala

Starter

#15 : January 24, 2010, 07:00:49 PM

Man I wana kick joe buck in the nuts,saints offense is the best in the league my nuts..They lost to my bucs therefore they SUCK BALLS!!!!!

PANTS ON THE GROUND PANTS ON THE GROUND ,SAINTS LOOKING LIKE FOOLS  WITH THERE PANTS ON THE GROUND!!!!

I predict brees to get presured alot and in his typical crybaby additude melts down after the second half..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#16 : January 24, 2010, 07:04:10 PM

Man I wana kick joe buck in the nuts,saints offense is the best in the league my nuts..They lost to my bucs therefore they SUCK BALLS!!!!!

PANTS ON THE GROUND PANTS ON THE GROUND ,SAINTS LOOKING LIKE FOOLS  WITH THERE PANTS ON THE GROUND!!!!

I predict brees to get presured alot and in his typical crybaby additude melts down after the second half..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS
He meant statistically.... They are number 1 which = the best.

Another well put together drive... Both offenses look sharp to start this game... should be great.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#17 : January 24, 2010, 07:04:36 PM

Man I wana kick joe buck in the nuts,saints offense is the best in the league my nuts..

What's that about your nuts?

Hate

Hall of Famer
#18 : January 24, 2010, 07:05:31 PM

PANTS ON THE GROUND PANTS ON THE GROUND ,SAINTS LOOKING LIKE FOOLS WITH THERE PANTS ON THE GROUND!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS

Another well put together drive... Both offenses look sharp to start this game... should be great.

Two great offensive minds. I've longed all my life to see offense like that around here.

-------------------------------------------------------

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : January 24, 2010, 07:05:37 PM

In my opinion, this game sucks so far.   I hate games where both teams have cheddar cheese defenses.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#20 : January 24, 2010, 07:07:44 PM

In my opinion, this game sucks so far.   I hate games where both teams have cheddar cheese defenses.
LOL... funny.

Vikes D is one of the best. Saints has been pretty good all year too...

These offenses are just on so far.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#21 : January 24, 2010, 07:08:46 PM

PANTS ON THE GROUND PANTS ON THE GROUND ,SAINTS LOOKING LIKE FOOLS WITH THERE PANTS ON THE GROUND!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO VIKINGS

Two great offensive minds. I've longed all my life to see offense like that around here.
Agreed.... Freeman gives me hope for this.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#22 : January 24, 2010, 07:13:41 PM

Roll on it vikes roll on it..I hate brett favre but I hate him least out of all of the playoff teams this year..

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#23 : January 24, 2010, 07:14:18 PM

Saints are out to hurt Favre.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#24 : January 24, 2010, 07:18:20 PM

Nice pump, and great throw.

Keep it up Brett.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#25 : January 24, 2010, 07:19:36 PM

man what a game...If we would of farve gru would still be here.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#26 : January 24, 2010, 07:20:37 PM

man what a game...If we would of farve gru would still be here.

Yep.  And Gruden haters were complaining left right and center when Gru was going after Favre...   Not surprising.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#27 : January 24, 2010, 07:22:44 PM

vikes got this.

BucFanOcala

Starter

#28 : January 24, 2010, 07:32:16 PM

Come on java I respect you man but rooting for the saints?Come on ..

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#29 : January 24, 2010, 07:36:14 PM

This is going to be a shoot-out.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: S-A-I-N-T-S!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools