Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: S-A-I-N-T-S!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#195 : January 26, 2010, 12:26:22 AM

Don't get me wrong here, but I want the Saints to win, now that we obviously aren't in it.

Maybe it will put more emphasis on obtaining real players like the Saints did, if they actually want to compete.

Right now, I believe they are just draining Tampa-fan until they can bow out and sell.

Stephenie

Practice Squad

#196 : January 26, 2010, 02:26:45 AM

Whether the saints wn the SB or not means nothing to us other than a divisional opponent picks one spot lower in the draft.NFL draft �I absolutely LOVE how all the Favre Fanboi crybabies here are whining about this one. �The refs gave him the special "favre rules" early on with those pathetic personal foul calls and there were more than enough crappy calls that went the vike's way that claiming bias is just sad. �The Vikes did everything they could to lose this game, and they deserved to lose, so quit whining about how poor brettie didn't get the ball back, you sound like madden with your lame man crushes on the guy.
coach outlet
you can say that again. I think, Farve is un believable- love him or hate him .

astrogirl201

Practice Squad

#197 : January 26, 2010, 02:30:03 AM

Whether the saints wn the SB or not means nothing to us other than a divisional opponent picks one spot lower in the draft. ?I absolutely LOVE how all the Favre Fanboi crybabies here are whining about this one. ?The refs gave him the special "favre rules" early on with those pathetic personal foul calls and there were more than enough crappy calls that went the vike's way that claiming bias is just sad. ?The Vikes did everything they could to lose this game, and they deserved to lose, so quit whining about how poor brettie didn't get the ball back, you sound like madden with your lame man crushes on the guy.2009 NFL draftcoach outlet
you can say that again. I think, Farve is un believable- love him or hate him .
YES! The Gods are angry Brett Favre has not won the game yet.
Page: 1 ... 12 13 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: S-A-I-N-T-S!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools