Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your dreams... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: January 25, 2010, 02:05:09 AM

Masoli possibly in trouble for theft.
from a tweet from a news lady in eugene Jeremiah Masoli named in Eugene theft report but police say he's not a suspect. More tonight @KMTR @ 11.

kick off kicker Rob Beard in critical condition.

Rumor is they are connected. But thats all the facts that have been released as of now.

Long story short, from what Ive heard who knows if true. Kicker Mike Bowlin got into a scuffle, Rob beard stepped in and got his arse kicked by I guess a frat. So Oregon players went to the frat and jacked them, in response. But thats just a rumor. Hell Masoli could have stole crap which lead to the fight. Who knows.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#1 : January 25, 2010, 02:14:52 AM

Talk about starting your thread off very BLOUNTly.

C WHAT I DID THUR?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#2 : January 25, 2010, 02:29:37 AM

Started with this...
RT @UOsportsdude: Blog: Jeremiah Masoli, Garrett Embry Accused of Robbing Fraternity
Now this...
Jeremiah Masoli named in Eugene theft report but police say he's not a suspect. More tonight @KMTR @ 11.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : January 25, 2010, 02:38:18 AM

KMTR Sports (11:20PM) reports the Eugene Police are seeking both Masoli and Embry for interviews.

The local live news says at this time they arent consider suspects. I think the original story is true. masoli years ago I believe in HS got into trouble like this with his friend going to jail because Masoli ratted on him. Bye bye Masoli.

And Garrett Embry has been rumored to be transferring... so it gives me a reason to believe the original reports were true.

Now the question is did the robbery lead to the kicker almost dying. Or was the robbery in retatliation to the jumping. Or was masoli just a witness. We'll see. Hopefully Oregon handles it better than Tennessee.

All I know is I hope Rob Beard is ok.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#4 : January 25, 2010, 09:21:13 AM

Whose dreams?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#5 : January 25, 2010, 10:18:44 AM

Nothing from Oregon is in my dreams.

except maybe their cheerleaders.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#6 : January 25, 2010, 10:49:20 PM

Whose dreams?

People on this board.

Ala LaGarrette Blount... people make 40 posts on the subject. Or 50 posts on an Oregon loss. People on here are dreaming this is true.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#7 : January 25, 2010, 10:51:49 PM

Whose dreams?

People on this board.

Ala LaGarrette Blount... people make 40 posts on the subject. Or 50 posts on an Oregon loss. People on here are dreaming this is true.

Have to agree with you. The post-Rose Bowl threads were a bit much. 

But the Blount thing was only an issue because of your failure to place proper blame on Blount and insisting that the Boise guy "shoved" him. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : January 26, 2010, 12:57:44 AM

Whose dreams?

People on this board.

Have to agree with you. The post-Rose Bowl threads were a bit much. 

But the Blount thing was only an issue because of your failure to place proper blame on Blount and insisting that the Boise guy "shoved" him. 

were debating touching and shoving. What we know he was touched in some sort. Blount paid his punishment and its water on the bridge. Hes at the senior Bowl and most people wish he was hanged instead, Im praying the Bucs draft him so I can see the 180 of fans.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#9 : January 26, 2010, 01:10:26 PM

Whose dreams?

People on this board.

Nobody really cares about Oregon on this board, for the most part.  You get those reactions when you make stupid comments about Blount, etc..

If you think people here are "dreaming" of Oregon and their players, especially players getting hurt & in trouble, I would guess you're wrong.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#10 : January 26, 2010, 09:28:38 PM

Whose dreams?

People on this board.

Nobody really cares about Oregon on this board, for the most part.  You get those reactions when you make stupid comments about Blount, etc..

If you think people here are "dreaming" of Oregon and their players, especially players getting hurt & in trouble, I would guess you're wrong.

I wish i was wrong but BucGuru and etc were having a field day on the loss. They made follow up posts about me because I didnt respond for 2 days.

Masoli stealing something is a bigger deal than Blount punching a dude IMO.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#11 : January 26, 2010, 09:34:00 PM

I wish i was wrong but BucGuru and etc were having a field day on the loss. They made follow up posts about me because I didnt respond for 2 days.

I'm pretty sure you brought that on yourself, not because anyone really hates the Ducks and their players for any reason.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#12 : January 27, 2010, 07:46:20 PM

Big day for you guys recruiting-wise.

www.Atlbucs.com

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#13 : January 27, 2010, 09:20:00 PM

Big day for you guys recruiting-wise.

so far its turning out good. Got the 2 fastest players from the army all american game.

Owa dropped us a few days ago. Oregon dropped there offer to Gabe King.

Today makes up for some of those 2nd place finishes. In 2011 Oregon will have Texas players at every skill position.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#14 : February 01, 2010, 06:58:02 PM

http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/index.php/duck-football/comments/dungys-son-reportedly-commits/#When:21:25:44Z

Pretty interesting..

www.Atlbucs.com
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Your dreams... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools