Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Allen setting up a Simms trade. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 03, 2007, 01:55:49 PM

If we get a 2nd for Simms we could move up to take another stud!

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 03, 2007, 01:56:27 PM

Man, I am almost hard talking about all this!

Oh my...

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 03, 2007, 01:57:02 PM

LOL at Boid! This sure is fun.

#18 : March 03, 2007, 01:57:33 PM

OK, too much excitement for one day.  I am off to Home Depot, and the Gun show.......seriously.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : March 03, 2007, 01:57:37 PM

If we get a 2nd for Simms we could move up to take another stud!
The Bucs would most likely trade Simms to a team that is looking for a QB like Simms, and that is hands down the Raiders.  He is a match made in Al Davis heaven...he has good depth on the long ball, and can place it well...perfect!

I am willing to bet a swap with the Raiders is completely doable, and reasonable.  The Raiders still get a top 4 pick, and most certainly get another QB to work with, or a Gaines Adams to make that formidable defense even more nasty...

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#20 : March 03, 2007, 01:57:43 PM

I seriously think we are trading with the Raiders AND the Texans here. Something is going down...maybe Simms?

#21 : March 03, 2007, 01:58:32 PM

somehow.
Yes, but we need more threads to read. ;)

We had a billion Plummer threads, not possible to read them all.   ;)  This is the official "Trade Simms Conspiracy" thread.

Oh man, I thought I was the only one not keeping up.  :o

Don't forget, Garcia is here short term and Plummer is still a question mark. So Simms would have to be replaced

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 03, 2007, 01:59:29 PM

I seriously think we are trading with the Raiders AND the Texans here. Something is going down...maybe Simms?
It certainly seems that way.

I know Al Davis would LOVE to get Simms for that cheap, and with all them skills that fit his idea of the vetical offense.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#23 : March 03, 2007, 01:59:38 PM

My theory: keep Garcia and Simms, trade Plummer (but not for another QB).

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 03, 2007, 02:00:54 PM

somehow.

We had a billion Plummer threads, not possible to read them all. ;) This is the official "Trade Simms Conspiracy" thread.

Oh man, I thought I was the only one not keeping up. :o

Don't forget, Garcia is here short term and Plummer is still a question mark. So Simms would have to be replaced
You send Plummer back to Kubiak and the Texans for Carr.  It solves both teams needs for QB.  They are about done with dancing with Carr, Carr is young and could replace Garcia in a few years, or should he go down with injury (a most certain event).

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 03, 2007, 02:06:09 PM

I agree option.  It seems like the Texans and Raiders will be involved in a complicated trade somehow.  This is crazy. :D

shall555

Starter

#26 : March 03, 2007, 02:08:24 PM

I think GruAllen have these choices:

Keep Garcia and Plummer. Trade Simms to Texans for Carr or to Oakland by swapping picks to draft Calvin Johnson.
Keep Garcia and Simms. Trade Plummer for Carr or high 3rd rounder.
Keep Garcia, Plummer and Simms. Gradkowski starts.

gone

Hall of Famer
#27 : March 03, 2007, 02:09:54 PM

somehow.

We had a billion Plummer threads, not possible to read them all. ;) This is the official "Trade Simms Conspiracy" thread.

Oh man, I thought I was the only one not keeping up. :o

You send Plummer back to Kubiak and the Texans for Carr.  It solves both teams needs for QB.  They are about done with dancing with Carr, Carr is young and could replace Garcia in a few years, or should he go down with injury (a most certain event).

Yep, werks fer me.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 03, 2007, 02:09:59 PM

I think GruAllen have these choices:

Keep Garcia and Plummer. Trade Simms to Texans for Carr or to Oakland by swapping picks to draft JOE THOMAS.
Keep Garcia and Simms. Trade Plummer for Carr or high 3rd rounder.
Keep Garcia, Plummer and Simms. Gradkowski starts.

Fixed that for ya...

#29 : March 03, 2007, 02:15:39 PM

Just make sure it's sometime AFTER the draft starts.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is Allen setting up a Simms trade. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools