Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sileo Claims to Have Turned Wilfork Away From the Bucs « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#15 : February 02, 2010, 10:42:56 AM

That just doesn't sound like a real interview.

The part about free agents staying away from Tampa is probably true though. Who wants to come here? Just about the whole team top to bottom is a mess and we're cheap. Only way a free agent comes here is if they have connections in Florida and we overpay for a mediocre guy kind of like we did with Ward.

It doesn't sound like an interview... not sure it was advertised as such... sounds like a recap of a casual conversation to me.

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#16 : February 02, 2010, 10:44:19 AM

What an imbecile.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#17 : February 02, 2010, 10:49:22 AM

Sileo is a hack at best...I would rather listen to MPR then sileo, that's saying ALOT

What's MPR?

News radio on 89.7 haha

bucs1

Practice Squad
#18 : February 02, 2010, 10:59:18 AM

The Bucs weren't considering Wilfork to begin with, so how could Sileo turn him away from signing with the us?

bucsense

Practice Squad

#19 : February 02, 2010, 11:01:53 AM

No doubt Sileo is a mental case.......What baffles me more than that is he actually has some fools that call in with their comments......Just to get kicked in the teeth no matter what they say.

Most likely he has some homeless dudes on his payroll that call in to get their one good meal of the day and a bottle of MD 20/20.........

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 02, 2010, 11:02:35 AM

Wilfork will most likely be tagged who cares what Silly-O says.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#21 : February 02, 2010, 11:12:46 AM

If he's openly admitting that he's helping turn a good FA away from us, how come he's even on the air? I thought he was "supposed" to be a bucfan? If he's telling the truth, hell, even if he isn't...hes NOT a fan of the Bucs and is just a self-serving idiot. A "fan" of ANY team would NOT tell ANY FA "not to come here", even if he knows the guy or not.

If this happens to actually gain any real ground, I'll protest for the guys cancellation asap. Matter of fact, isn't it clear-channel he's running with? Because if it is, I own five billboards on my property that aren't going to be there if that guy is allowed on-air after this.

This guy can take his Yankee-loving ways and gtfo of my town anyhow. He's just awful, even when he's not speaking against us.

BucsMagic64

Starter

#22 : February 02, 2010, 11:32:21 AM

Sileo should do the world a favor and jump off a cliff.

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#23 : February 02, 2010, 11:32:35 AM

flash a 80 mil contract anyone would come here.

This conversation is comically fake.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#24 : February 02, 2010, 12:04:26 PM

Well he is right about the Bucs not spending money. They are building through the draft. How many times do people need reminding of this.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 02, 2010, 12:38:53 PM

Could it be that Sileo and luke 99 are the same person?

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 03, 2010, 01:59:37 AM

Since free agency started, no team has won a superbowl without free agents on their roster.   It's part of building a winner.

Name 3 "big free agent" transactions, The Steelers have made.. Or have they built through the draft?

Teams like the 49ers and Redskins, who have bad season and then load up on free agents pretty much ALWAYS do terrible.

You have a point. But..

Teams that AREN'T broke buy up FA's, not just the ones that need "finishing." While it IS true that some of the best teams have, in fact, proved you can win through good drafts, they all have one thing in common.. Owners that are committed. It all boils down to that fact really.

It would also be the main reason players won't want to come here from FA anyway, unless they are massively paid. They know just as well as most of us do here, the Bucs are the mercy of Man U's/Glazers brothers money pit. They don't want any of that either. To the G-bros, draft really is all they have at this point.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 03, 2010, 02:06:03 AM

The Saints would not be in the superbowl right now without free agency.   

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 03, 2010, 02:07:56 AM

The Saints would not be in the superbowl right now without free agency.   

No doubt..  But what about the Steelers. There are multiple ways to build a team.. Smart cheap deals, and drafting can get you a good team.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Doug09

Hall of Famer

#29 : February 02, 2010, 05:00:25 PM

Sileo is a hack at best...I would rather listen to MPR then sileo, that's saying ALOT

What's MPR?

News radio on 89.7 haha

National Public Radio is NPR.

;)

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Sileo Claims to Have Turned Wilfork Away From the Bucs « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools