Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTF happened! « previous next »
Page: 1

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

: March 03, 2007, 02:03:07 PM

I just got home. Someone debrief me please!

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#1 : March 03, 2007, 02:04:35 PM

Um..read the other 55838649 threads that have "WTF" in the title.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#2 : March 03, 2007, 02:05:02 PM

We attempted to trade for Plummer yesterday but it didn't work. Today, Garcia visited and so did Plummer (I think). Garcia signed and we were going to announce him at a PC at 1. The PC link got pulled and ESPN news reported that we traded for Plummer.

Now we have both Plummer and Garcia. Plummer is probably trade bait.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 03, 2007, 02:05:14 PM

Bucs signed Garcia, traded a 2008 conditional pick to Denver for Plummer. Bucs won't owe the pick if Plummer doesn't report. If they want, they could now trade Plummer to the Texans for Carr, since Kubiak wanted to bring Plummer down to Houston in the first place.

Either way, the Bucs out-did Al Davis, again. Yoink!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : March 03, 2007, 02:05:59 PM

Bucs signed Garcia, traded a 2008 conditional pick to Denver for Plummer. Bucs won't owe the pick if Plummer doesn't report. If they want, they could now trade Plummer to the Texans for Carr, since Kubiak wanted to bring Plummer down to Houston in the first place.

Lets hope we trade him for Carr. That would be a sick day's work.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 03, 2007, 02:06:53 PM

Why Carr? I'd just assume trade for a decent player. ;)

psymun

Starter
#6 : March 03, 2007, 02:06:59 PM

I HOPE THAT HAPPENS!!!

Garcia vs. Carr vs. Simms?

we would DEFINITELY find our QB...

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

#7 : March 03, 2007, 02:07:52 PM

Thanks alot. Bruce is jus making **** happen. Awesome.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 03, 2007, 02:08:25 PM

I HOPE THAT HAPPENS!!!

Garcia vs. Carr vs. Simms?

we would DEFINITELY find our QB...

*shutters at the thought of a QB controversy in the middle of the season*

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#9 : March 03, 2007, 03:23:07 PM

I say get him outta here for Carr.  Carr would like the fresh start, and if we started having problems with Garcia, or injury, we have 2 capable guys to go to.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: WTF happened! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools