Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: News regarding Plummer « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Fresh

Hall of Famer

« #30 : March 03, 2007, 02:28:02 PM »

Moss cannot come across the middle anymore, he is only used on the perimeter. I do not want Porter nor Moss

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

buckit

Hall of Famer

« #31 : March 03, 2007, 02:28:15 PM »

No! I don not want Randy Moss

What're ya kiddin?  Randy Moss is better than any WR we have on the roster.  I'd be a lot happier trading a 4th rounder for him than Plummer.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

75buc

Rookie

« #32 : March 03, 2007, 02:28:37 PM »

I mentioned the Moss trade in another thread.I think it is an option.Garcia or Simms to Oakland for Moss.You heard it here first. [banghead]

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #33 : March 03, 2007, 02:29:18 PM »

can you say - with the first overall pick in the 2007 NFL Draft ... The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Joe Thomas, Tackle, University of Wisconsin.
with the first overall pick in the 2007 NFL Draft ... The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Joe Thomas, Tackle, University of Wisconsin.

Felt good saying it!!!

magicfan39126

Pro Bowler

« #34 : March 03, 2007, 02:29:37 PM »

How crazy would it be if we moved up to #1 and all it cost us was a conditional 2008 4th rounder?!

I just went to the Raiders forum and those guys WANT Jake Plummer. We've got Oakland AND Houston over a barrel.

Unbelievable move!

nick77777

Pro Bowler

« #35 : March 03, 2007, 02:29:40 PM »

thats exactly what im thinkin the bucs might do, like i said i have not been able to get ahold of him still, but im still trying.  But raiders move up three spots and get a talented WR and also joe thomas in the draft.  Because we have the cards in our favor we could very well do that.  Plus this give Plummer a chance to face his old team twice a year. redemption.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

« #36 : March 03, 2007, 02:29:51 PM »

No! I don not want Randy Moss

What're ya kiddin?  Randy Moss is better than any WR we have on the roster.  I'd be a lot happier trading a 4th rounder for him than Plummer.
Moss plays when he wants to play.
He does not go and run the slant pattern anymore.
No thank you

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

« #37 : March 03, 2007, 02:30:53 PM »

can you say - with the first overall pick in the 2007 NFL Draft ... The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Joe Thomas, Tackle, University of Wisconsin.
with the first overall pick in the 2007 NFL Draft ... The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Joe Thomas, Tackle, University of Wisconsin.

Felt good saying it!!!

Has a great ring to it.

For those thinking we could trade for Moss/Porter and pick Thomas with the 4th, there's no way he gets past BOTH Detroit and Cleveland.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

« #38 : March 03, 2007, 02:31:48 PM »

The first time Randy Moss hears an earful from Gruden, he'll shut off. I don't want him in Tampa. It's obviously not my decision, but it would be a ridiculous decision if made.

« #39 : March 03, 2007, 02:32:59 PM »

Plummer for Moss and $8 mil

I'm hearin' ya VIP, that would be nice !

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

« #40 : March 03, 2007, 02:33:16 PM »

no no no I think Bruce is holding the wild cards. Bruce now has time on his side. Teams want QB in early to start picking up the teams play book. Bruce can wait for the draft to come. This just might force teams to use their early draft picks on QB. Which is what we want since QB is not a need that the Bucs have. That I think we can all agree on. Houston and Oakland are in a pickle. No one saw this coming. The reason being is that it was thought that no 2 top QB would want to go to the same team. Which is true. Garcia did not want to go to Tampa if Plumber was coming here but after Plumber made a stink over the trade Garcia thought that the Bucs would never want a Plumber so he signed here. Now that Plumber made the stink Denver saw Plumber trade value plummit and instead of Denver getting nothing and waiving him they traded Plumber to the Bucs for a conditional 2008 making Plumber threats some whatless effective. Now both Bucs and Denver have a win win and houston and Oakland are on the outside looking in.

Denver and Bucs made some lemonade bucs had the sugar and Denver had the lemons.

nick77777

Pro Bowler

« #41 : March 03, 2007, 02:33:53 PM »

Those were just two names i threw out there remember the raiders also have some other talented players and Curry isnt that bad of a reciever either.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #42 : March 03, 2007, 02:34:10 PM »

Sorry, I just HAD to say it again.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #43 : March 03, 2007, 02:35:13 PM »

Why would Raiders trade for Plummer and switch draft spots? Then who is their long term
QB? Doesn't make sense to me.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #44 : March 03, 2007, 02:35:24 PM »

FYI, nick:

I've been told now that Jake Plummer is not in town, he did not fly here overnight. Additionally I've been told that his retirement papers were officially filed with the league.

Just so you know...
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: News regarding Plummer « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools