Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: News regarding Plummer « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#90 : March 03, 2007, 04:19:16 PM

Hey nick7777, not that I doubt you (I have no reason to doubt you), but if you have multiple pics with Jake, scan them in and post them, bro! That way no one can say shiznit.

Sorry, Jason. He was unable to answer some very simple Plummer family questions in the other thread.

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#91 : March 03, 2007, 04:22:15 PM

your right Dan im just a F'in pyshic i just some how knew all the stuff that was goin on with him.   

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#92 : March 03, 2007, 04:23:39 PM

your right Dan im just a F'in pyshic i just some how knew all the stuff that was goin on with him.   

Hey, it's ok, man. You tried something and it didn't work out. No big deal.

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#93 : March 03, 2007, 04:26:19 PM

i tried something and it didnt work out?  read all my reports and show me one that didnt work out....oh thats right i dont think your an insider so you cant read them....but Ufojo is and he can tell you everythingi said last night worked out today.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#94 : March 03, 2007, 04:34:45 PM

i tried something and it didnt work out?  read all my reports and show me one that didnt work out...

Exactly.

You said he was flying in to Tampa. My team source told me not.
You said he was on the phone with Jon Gruden who was trying to talk him out of retirement. My team source told me not.
You said he hadn't filed his papers with the league. My team source told me he had.

I can only go with what I'm told by a trusted source, and that source contradicts your anonymous forum postings. All I can do is post that information here.

gone

Hall of Famer
#95 : March 03, 2007, 04:35:29 PM

very true, i can see what i can do, im not very good with a scanner, but ill try to get them up.  I never thought to do that.

"I'm not very good with a scanner"?

Yeah, it's a real tough machine to figure out.

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#96 : March 03, 2007, 04:39:17 PM

well lets see your team sources, told you he wasnt on the phone with gruden funny how we just decided to go ahead with the trade anyway today?  i guess we just had a change of our mind over night, with out talkin to jake...... second  you can not trade for a player who is already retired... its not possible.  Ill let you keep your source and ill keep mine,  but im not gonna keep any of my info to myself.  im posting it for you all to enjoy.  Oh my source, let me know about the raiders last night i posted last night, 2 hours ago a report was written about the raiders.  so Like i said you post your things ill post mine.  we will see who comes out ahead at days end

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#97 : March 03, 2007, 05:02:23 PM

Yeah, it's a real tough machine to figure out.

BTW, caradoc: Jake got his "Snake" nickname from his brother Eric (who would be one of Nick's uncles) back in seventh grade. Eric gave Jake the nickname after Jake had read Kenny Stabler's biography.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#98 : March 03, 2007, 05:15:26 PM

So basically the Bucs nabbed two of Oaklands top FA QB targets?  Brilliant strategy! :D

Force them to take a QB and let Calvin Johson or Joe Thomas drop to us. Sweet.

devasher

Starter
#99 : March 03, 2007, 05:18:13 PM

I'm going to take a stab in the dark about this interesting conversation

1) Its likely that nick doesnt know a whole hell of a lot about Jake Plummer, but despite his fame are we really supposed to know intimate knowledge of our uncles when they grew up?
2) While entirely possible that nick is a fraud he seems quite adamant about defending himself, either he's really just seeking all the attention he can get or his defensiveness is over the fact that he wants to "prove" that he is who he says he is. Liars generally run away when confronted with more knowledgeable sources questions.

But I digress, I have no idea who is right and who isnt, if nick wants to make predictions based on his sources then let him. If Plummer retires like many are reporting it all becomes a big non-story in a week anyway, and the attention will go onto other things.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#100 : March 03, 2007, 05:43:48 PM

Last night, Nick was saying that he couldn't get a hold of his Uncle on the phone but
that Jake sent him a brief email saying he was on the phone with Gruden.

If Nick is going to lie and make himself bigger than he really is, why not lie and
say, "I just got off the phone with Jake?"

BTW, Nick, I am NOT an insider.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: News regarding Plummer « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools