Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Plummer Has Already Turned in His Retirement Papers « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

gone

Hall of Famer
#30 : March 03, 2007, 03:15:10 PM

So what the heck do we get out of all this??  The way I read it is, we just gave up a 4th rounder for nothing.  ???

We control the market.  Jake is one of the big names out there, and I'm sure someone will be willing to put together a package he'll like.  But to do that, now they have to come through us.  And having Garcia opens up the possibility of a Simms trade also, so we are essentially sitting with 3 of the 4 most available and tradeable QBs out there.  It may come to nothing, but it gives us a lotta leverage.

gone

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 03, 2007, 03:16:06 PM

COR-  we wont give up a 4th rounder if we get nothing,  We will get nothin for nothing.  it all depends. Like ufojo said im just gonna stop posting and if anyone has a question they can write me a private message.

It'll be easier to keep track of the lies I guess...

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 03, 2007, 03:16:42 PM

grudenfan-  yea you said it in your own statement she is a hippie, and thats why i disagree with her, I will go on record saying she was probably a lil messed up when she said that statement.  they might be close but like i said im surprised she even knew her son plays football, because its hard to call her and not catch her when she is drunk.

Nick, I would tread very carefully your statements. I'm not debating what you write, but I wouldn't necessarily write them I were you. ;)

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#33 : March 03, 2007, 03:20:43 PM

Dan - No i dont know where his first football experience was i can be honest with you and tell ya that i can tell you he played high school For capital over in Idaho, then went to Arizona and played at arizona state, then he was drafted by arizona,  Ive never talked to him about where he played Little leauge football, never thought it was that big of a deal.  Now i bet your gonna come back and fire at me and say i could have looked all that up....sure i could have, but i dont need to.

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#34 : March 03, 2007, 03:22:47 PM

caradoc-  yea thats it all my lies, read all my post from last night and call me out again... ingnorant people piss me off.  Go ahead, read the $hit and tell me it all didnt come true today.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#35 : March 03, 2007, 03:23:16 PM

And its a conditional pick based on performance. Pick # is unknown at this time.

If he stays"retired" it costs us nothing. He then becomes a Bronco and they can collect the balance of his bonus'.

We are in the drivers seat-not Plummer.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 03, 2007, 03:24:03 PM

Nick, how would your Uncle feel if he knew you were calling his Mom a drunk on a message
board?

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#37 : March 03, 2007, 03:25:09 PM

he probably would agree to be honest with ya, yea shes a great woman, but its the truth you cant hide the truth.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 03, 2007, 03:25:52 PM

Dan - No i dont know where his first football experience was i can be honest with you and tell ya that i can tell you he played high school For capital over in Idaho, then went to Arizona and played at arizona state, then he was drafted by arizona,  Ive never talked to him about where he played Little leauge football, never thought it was that big of a deal.  Now i bet your gonna come back and fire at me and say i could have looked all that up....sure i could have, but i dont need to.

No, I'm saying she certainly does know all about Jake's football career.

But you could tell me all about Susie Davis.

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#39 : March 03, 2007, 03:27:40 PM

It was sarcasim Dan yes of course she knows her son plays football, shes not an idiot.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#40 : March 03, 2007, 03:32:30 PM

It was sarcasim Dan yes of course she knows her son plays football, shes not an idiot.

Glad to hear that, I thought you were being serious.

Anyhow, so what about Susie? Also, tell me Jake's full birth name and how he got his famous nickname, that's a very interesting story.

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#41 : March 03, 2007, 03:35:53 PM

his full name is jason steven Plummer

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 03, 2007, 03:37:09 PM

Good. You get some small amount of points for the partial answer. Why didn't you provide the rest of the info?

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#43 : March 03, 2007, 03:40:48 PM

cause i dont have to prove myself, remember when i was talkin about a possible trade to Oakland?  go read Bucnuts comment on the other plummer board.  I dont have to prove anything to ya all. im just handin out info as it comes

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 03, 2007, 03:41:35 PM

cause i dont have to prove myself

That clears things up very nicely, thanks.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Plummer Has Already Turned in His Retirement Papers « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools