Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Done with Buccaneers.com! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 18

mrwycka

Second String

: March 03, 2007, 03:18:17 PM

[banghead]

I popped back to check on the message boards over there... It is absolutly amazing how negative the posters are over there. Here we got Garcia, and we got Plummer for a 2008 pick. Which is good because it makes Jake play ball with us, or anyone who wants his services i.e. Houston and Oakland.  I think our Front Office is making all the right moves now . You didn't overpay for Garcia at 5 million for 2 years and you really increased our QB competition.

At the other site it's nothing but " Bruce is horrible and King Jon is going to have too many quarterbacks, etc, etc,
I just don't get these people. How could a team's website allow such B.S. garbage. I mean what more do they want from Bruce and Jon.
I am never going to that site ever again.
Anybody else feel the same way?

whobdis

Pro Bowler

#1 : March 03, 2007, 03:32:00 PM

I frequent quite a few message boards..mostly  professional due to my work but as a relative newcomer to Bucs
football (last few years) I was looking for a board with some info. That was my first stop and my god it is horrible.
They are extremely negative and frankly misinformed (to put it nicely). If you've ever seen the 4 geeks in the Altell commercial
..that's how I picture them! They pick at each other constantly..and I doubt many of them have played the game at all.
I stated as such..that maybe there should be more reference to the subject matters than picking at each other..and I was banned for a month!! I guess they like it that way. To each his own I guess.

mrwycka

Second String

#2 : March 03, 2007, 04:26:34 PM

Thanks for responding.
Glad to hear that this is the best message boards about the Bucs.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 03, 2007, 04:28:51 PM

There Patrick McIrish rejects over there.. Chronic and him have it out for JG and everyone is on there frickin bandwagon..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 03, 2007, 04:29:53 PM

Good bucs.com is terrible...

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#5 : March 03, 2007, 04:30:16 PM

I believe its 5mil each year. Not for the pair.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : March 03, 2007, 04:32:30 PM

[banghead]

I popped back to check on the message boards over there... It is absolutly amazing how negative the posters are over there. Here we got Garcia, and we got Plummer for a 2008 pick. Which is good because it makes Jake play ball with us, or anyone who wants his services i.e. Houston and Oakland.  I think our Front Office is making all the right moves now . You didn't overpay for Garcia at 5 million for 2 years and you really increased our QB competition.

At the other site it's nothing but " Bruce is horrible and King Jon is going to have too many quarterbacks, etc, etc,
I just don't get these people. How could a team's website allow such B.S. garbage. I mean what more do they want from Bruce and Jon.
I am never going to that site ever again.
Anybody else feel the same way?
If you really mean that, go over there and call the the MODS a bunch of nerdy, crank spanking, bullied on the playground, message board tough guys.

BuckeyeNeer

Rookie
#7 : March 03, 2007, 04:33:26 PM

Most people here have had a bad experience over there. I got the boot for having a sig line instead of a pic. ::)  Some idiot with a monkey fetish decided I was to be banished.  Good ridance.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A fan is someone who is intolerable in defeat and even worse in victory.Travelin\\\' in a fried out combie, on a hippie trail,head full of zombie...

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#8 : March 03, 2007, 04:37:39 PM

Justin Palowski was on 620 bashing Gruden and BA for signing Plummer.  Kid needs to get his fact stright before he goes crazy on live air, because it's clearly a srategic move.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#9 : March 03, 2007, 04:58:03 PM

I haven't been over there for a while, and I must confess the last 2 days have been 'eventful', but if they don't see the ramifications of what has just occurred with regards to the QB situation they are either blinkered, blind or just plain stupid. IMO this is all about the draft and without knowing exactly what is in his mind, BA has played this masterfully.

bucboy 64

Second String

#10 : March 03, 2007, 05:01:27 PM

He's an idiot. With Ron, Ian and Duemig crowd.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#11 : March 03, 2007, 07:44:26 PM

I don't like Bucs.com & have been here awhile.  But quite frankly I think they are spiking the koolade with something extremely potent.  They better serve it at the games cause it's gonna be another long, painful season. In 2-3 weeks behind our o-line our 38 yr old qb will be behind center with a walker. Crap.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#12 : March 03, 2007, 07:46:28 PM

Justin Palowski was on 620 bashing Gruden and BA for signing Plummer. Kid needs to get his fact stright before he goes crazy on live air, because it's clearly a srategic move.
Exactly what did he say today that wasn't true? If you were listening you heard Steve White(former Buc) say the same things.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 03, 2007, 08:07:19 PM

Exactly what did he say today that wasn't true? If you were listening you heard Steve White(former Buc) say the same things.

Two wrong opinions don't make a right opinion.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 03, 2007, 08:08:32 PM

Two wrong opinions don't make a right opinion.

Bingo.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Done with Buccaneers.com! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools