Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Done with Buccaneers.com! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 03, 2007, 08:11:11 PM

Well, at least we know that Karen, true Buccaneers fan that she is, must be excited about rooting for her team's new starting QB, Jeff Garcia.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#16 : March 03, 2007, 08:23:01 PM

Yeah, I was on the way to the Rays game and me and my buddy made a bet that Karen would call....and what do you know there she was lol.

She sounded pissed about signing Garcia.  We were both shaking our heads.  Lets see we have no QB's other than Simms and he is a huge question mark.  We land the top 2 available QB's on the market and people complain.  ????

What are we supposed to do trade for Tom Brady and Peyton Manning instead??

Its ridiculous.  The first caller after Justin's ridiculous rant was very good. He called him out and the whole station as being Buc bashers.  He said he was shocked they hadn't blamed the Bucs for the weather, but he was sure that was coming.  I mean no matter what they do, 620 spins it to be an awful move.

#17 : March 03, 2007, 08:23:47 PM

Yeah, I was on the way to the Rays game and me and my buddy made a bet that Karen would call....and what do you know there she was lol.

She sounded pissed about signing Garcia.  We were both shaking our heads.  Lets see we have no QB's other than Simms and he is a huge question mark.  We land the top 2 available QB's on the market and people complain.  ????

What are we supposed to do trade for Tom Brady and Peyton Manning instead??

Its ridiculous.  The first caller after Justin's ridiculous rant was very good. He called him out and the whole station as being Buc bashers.  He said he was shocked they hadn't blamed the Bucs for the weather, but he was sure that was coming.  I mean no matter what they do, 620 spins it to be an awful move.
Three words:
JONNY F'N GOMES.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#18 : March 03, 2007, 08:27:25 PM

Yeah, Gomes was a monster today. Both HR's were hit to the opposite field too.  It is so good to see him healthy again.

Al Reyes looked good in his inning too.  I hope he can keep it up. That gamble of signing him last year and paying for his re-hab may just pay off. 

Kazmir really struggled, but I think he was only throwing fastballs. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : March 03, 2007, 08:30:57 PM

Being the only qbs available does not make them good.  There's good & there's the currently available.

#20 : March 03, 2007, 08:32:24 PM

Being the only qbs available does not make them good. There's good & there's the currently available.
Plummer and Garcia are better than Simms. What is so difficult to comprehend?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : March 03, 2007, 08:38:16 PM

What must scare the living crap out of Karen is that Garcia will come in here and bump the golden boy out of the starting line up, and go out and play very well in the Gruden offense. A Bucs fan would be happy about that, a Simms fan can't be. Thus the improper negativity.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#22 : March 03, 2007, 09:03:41 PM

Being the only qbs available does not make them good. There's good & there's the currently available.

So what you are saying is you would rather the Bucs do absolutely nothing to address our woeful QB situation?

And did you not see Jeff Garcia in the 2nd hald of last year running the West Coast offense?  Did you see him when he was in S.F. running the West Coast offense? 

bryan12112

Starter

#23 : March 03, 2007, 09:29:18 PM

I still post there when there's a lot of stuff going on with the team. I don't know why I waste my time.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : March 03, 2007, 09:32:37 PM

What must scare the living crap out of Karen is that Garcia will come in here and bump the golden boy out of the starting line up, and go out and play very well in the Gruden offense. A Bucs fan would be happy about that, a Simms fan can't be. Thus the improper negativity.
I do not believe this will happen.   He may start over Simms, but he won't be that good.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 03, 2007, 09:34:29 PM

Negative projection already, eh? You gonna go in back of the end zone and stick out your tongue at him and yell 'Nanny nanny poo poo?' Jeez. Just root for the guy, please!

In Verner We Trust

#26 : March 03, 2007, 09:34:40 PM

I do not believe this will happen. He may start over Simms, but he won't be that good.
I'm convinced. You're not a fan. You don't even want Garcia to do well, do you?

vipmark

Starter
#27 : March 03, 2007, 09:36:53 PM

I do not believe this will happen. He may start over Simms, but he won't be that good.

I thought you were saying that Simms was the better QB....The QB that plays the best will start

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 03, 2007, 09:39:21 PM

Think of it this way, Karen, more spleens to spare...

Just for the heck of it, i went over to Bucs.com too.  OMG what a vicious group of people.  Only a masochist would want to play there.  Who are those peopel?  And why does Bucs.com tolerate that kind of posting?  Honestly don't get it.  But I guess that's nothing new...

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 03, 2007, 09:41:29 PM

That's cold, Lady. Only the first person on the transfusion line could get away with that quip.

In Verner We Trust
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Done with Buccaneers.com! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools