Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Done with Buccaneers.com! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18

mrwycka

Second String

#30 : March 03, 2007, 09:54:17 PM

LadyFan You see what I mean huh?
And Karen..Don't take offense my wife's name is karen but .... Chill out Karen! (Will Farrel as Ricky Bobby to the cougar named Karen) anyway I love the whole Jeff Garcia attitude.
Oh by the way, did you notice how Gruden hasn't promised any spots. competition rules!
Go Bucs!
Finkel is Einhorn, Einhorn is Finkel (cue Crying game music!)

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : March 03, 2007, 09:55:37 PM

Laces, are all Karens like this?

In Verner We Trust

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#32 : March 03, 2007, 09:59:10 PM

I don't have a problem with the Garcia signing at all, however he may be good for maybe 1 or 2 more wins, which will bring us to 6 next year.

mrwycka

Second String

#33 : March 03, 2007, 10:08:57 PM

lol no This is the first karen on this message boards who reminds me of the Movie Goodfellas!
no but honestly I don't think Karen is as half as bad as Patrick Mcirish and other poster over at Bucs. com

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#34 : March 03, 2007, 10:12:13 PM

Right answer, Laces. Your wife hired me to keep an eye on you. The wrong answer and all your 2002 Bucs bobbin heads would've been out on the curb on Monday!

In Verner We Trust

mrwycka

Second String

#35 : March 03, 2007, 10:16:00 PM

Thanks for the eye Jersey! Bye the way what part of Jersey ya from I was born in Bricktown.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 03, 2007, 10:52:09 PM

My mom lives in Brick. I grew up in Union County (Roselle Park), then Monmouth (Howell) and live in Mercer County now. Cheers!

In Verner We Trust

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 03, 2007, 11:01:42 PM

Since I live in Indonesia, I'm not affected by the Tampa media much.   I can look at the situation and judge things based on how I personally perceive them rather than being influenced by popular media opinion.    I don't go to bucs.com because they are so far from reality that it's embarassing.    I attibute that to the admin over there being a fool.   But that's another story.   Today for the first time in a long time, I tuned into 620.    The things they were saying were so far off base that it was sad.   It was if they have an agenda to get Gruden fired rather than looking at things objectively and analyzing what was going on.   They were totally unprofessional and completey incorrect in their analysis of these signings.   I turned the radio off after 10 minutes and I won't be tuning in again any time soon.   It's more fun being a fan when you can talk about your team with fellow fans.   This bucs site seems to be the only one that has a sensible fan base.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#38 : March 03, 2007, 11:29:29 PM

Being the only qbs available does not make them good. There's good & there's the currently available.
Are you really that blind that you don't see we upgraded the position significantly having 2 and maybe three legit starters in the mix. Get a clue!!!!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#39 : March 04, 2007, 12:27:52 AM

Since I live in Indonesia, I'm not affected by the Tampa media much.   I can look at the situation and judge things based on how I personally perceive them rather than being influenced by popular media opinion.    I don't go to bucs.com because they are so far from reality that it's embarassing.    I attibute that to the admin over there being a fool.   But that's another story.   Today for the first time in a long time, I tuned into 620.    The things they were saying were so far off base that it was sad.   It was if they have an agenda to get Gruden fired rather than looking at things objectively and analyzing what was going on.   They were totally unprofessional and completey incorrect in their analysis of these signings.   I turned the radio off after 10 minutes and I won't be tuning in again any time soon. It's more fun being a fan when you can talk about your team with fellow fans.   This bucs site seems to be the only one that has a sensible fan base.
Could you explain exactly what you heard that was off base or wrong?

#40 : March 04, 2007, 12:29:52 AM

"Nobody wants to play for Jon Gruden." ~ Numerous WDAE employees.

Today, they stand un-vindicated with a giant pile of bird crap on their shoulder.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 04, 2007, 12:38:26 AM

If they're questioning the signing of a veteran QB, then not only are they wrong but they're also hypocrites.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#42 : March 04, 2007, 12:39:24 AM

=Ether link=topic=6453.msg134392#msg134392 date=1172986192]
"Nobody wants to play for Jon Gruden." ~ Numerous WDAE employees.

Today, they stand un-vindicated with a giant pile of bird crap on their shoulder.

So right you are.  So right.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#43 : March 04, 2007, 12:41:23 AM

Why don't you children get over what 620 says? I seriously doubt it matters to Gruden or Allen.  You don't like it, find the dial & change the station.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#44 : March 04, 2007, 12:42:02 AM

Could you explain exactly what you heard that was off base or wrong?

That would take too long.   It's easier to explain what they said that was right.   What they said right was that they did report the transactions that occurred correctly.   All of  their analysis was skewed.  

To give one simple example, they kept saying Tampa was a place nobody wanted to play because of Gruden being a jerk.  They said Plummer refusing to play in Tampa was direct vindication taht nobody wants to play here.   That he'd rather play for the crappy Texans than us.   That is a total spin on reality.   I actually consider it to be such a poor spin that it's more of a lie than a spin.   The reality of the situation is that Plummer would be the guaranteed starter in Houston reuniting with his old coach.   I'm sure he's pushing for that rather than coming here to fight for a starting job against Simms.   Plummer doesn't have many years left.    I'm sure he would not want to go to any team where he was not guaranteed a starting spot, not only the Bucs.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I'm Done with Buccaneers.com! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools