Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UK: Woman stabs man in the eye with stiletto heel « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: February 11, 2010, 09:56:25 AM

A woman has appeared in court charged with wounding after a man was stabbed through the eye with a stiletto heel.

Gavin Taylor, 28, remains seriously ill in hospital after the incident last Sunday.

He suffered the injury in the back of a taxi while travelling home from a night out in Huddersfield with his girlfriend.

A West Yorkshire Police spokesman said: "At around 2am on Sunday, police received reports of a serious assault which occurred in a vehicle travelling through Huddersfield town centre.

"A 28-year-old man was struck to the head and taken to Huddersfield Royal Infirmary.

"He was subsequently transferred to Leeds General Infirmary and is currently in a stable but critical condition."

Staci Hargreaves, 33, from Stalybridge, Cheshire, has been charged with wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm.

She appeared at Huddersfield Magistrates' Court on Tuesday where she was granted bail to appear at Bradford Crown Court on February 16.

Police said the stiletto penetrated the eye socket and touched the victim's brain.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20100211/tuk-man-stabbed-in-eye-with-stiletto-6323e80.html

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#1 : February 11, 2010, 11:51:22 AM

Well this is confusing. If only it was the other way around we just assume she had it coming.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : February 11, 2010, 10:44:22 AM

I saw a girl on girl fight in Bangkok where one girl took off her high heels and used them as weapons. I thought the girl should have gone to prison for that. That's crossing the line and using a dangerous weapon rather than just a hand on hand cat fight.

sounds kind of hot though

Not at all.  When that shoe came out, it wasn't hot at all.   Everyone was just worried that the one girl might get hurt.   Usually those fights are hot though..

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#3 : February 11, 2010, 10:40:46 AM

I saw a girl on girl fight in Bangkok where one girl took off her high heels and used them as weapons. I thought the girl should have gone to prison for that. That's crossing the line and using a dangerous weapon rather than just a hand on hand cat fight.

sounds kind of hot though

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : February 11, 2010, 10:32:36 AM

I saw a girl on girl fight in Bangkok where one girl took off her high heels and used them as weapons.   I thought the girl should have gone to prison for that.   That's crossing the line and using a dangerous weapon rather than just a hand on hand cat fight.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 11, 2010, 10:11:59 AM

This is why I have no problem in disarming a woman forcefully if they ever act aggressive. If one ever breaks a wine glass and starts yelling (I've seen it happen twice to other people, strangely) or something as potentially dangerous, I'd wring their arms til they dropped it, then drop them to the floor til they calmed down.

I've been hit by purses before, they're jagged and hurt. I wouldn't be surprised if they caused as much damage as that stiletto. Next time a girl hits me with a purse I'm going to put em in some kind of lock.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 11, 2010, 10:13:29 AM

Was she trained by the assassin guy from Austin Powers who threw a shoe? "Seriously, who throws a shoe?" :)

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: UK: Woman stabs man in the eye with stiletto heel « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools