Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about Simms to Oakland and our Fourth Pick for Oaklands First Pick? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Rusty

Hall of Famer
: March 03, 2007, 03:38:52 PM

Sounds crazy but nobody would have guessed Garcia & Plummer would be Bucs. We end up with the first pick and take Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson  we could trade Plummer to Houston for Carr. We get the draft choice we want and end up with Garcia & Carr. Incredible but possible.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

catch2355

Practice Squad

#1 : March 03, 2007, 03:41:10 PM

who would be our qb be in 2 years

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#2 : March 03, 2007, 03:45:03 PM

Bruce!

These acquisitions are basically telling Simms to pack his bags!

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3 : March 03, 2007, 03:46:26 PM

Yep. Gruden loves him and he'd bee schooled by the vets.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : March 03, 2007, 03:50:01 PM

Sounds crazy but nobody would have guessed Garcia & Plummer would be Bucs. We end up with the first pick and take Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson  we could trade Plummer to Houston for Carr. We get the draft choice we want and end up with Garcia & Carr. Incredible but possible.

Would you do that deal if you were OAK? Does Simms add any value to a trade?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BucLord

Starter

#5 : March 03, 2007, 03:50:57 PM

Sounds crazy but nobody would have guessed Garcia & Plummer would be Bucs. We end up with the first pick and take Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson we could trade Plummer to Houston for Carr. We get the draft choice we want and end up with Garcia & Carr. Incredible but possible.

Why would Oakland do that?. Andrew Walter does'nt get his passes batted down and he has a stronger and more accurate arm than Simms. I cant believe we just screwed this thing up royaly. Anyone here think Simms is a little P.O'd right now?

Another liar that Gruden is... Told Simms one thing then stabs him in the back. Simms will finish his 2 years here and never play for us again. Jeff Garcia will be done it 2 years. In 2 years this team will have no QB and a suck arse defense. This team is taking a serious nosedive

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Marcia, Marcia, Marcia

It's always about Marcia

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : March 03, 2007, 03:51:04 PM

Even if he stays it won't be Simms.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 03, 2007, 03:51:46 PM

i see plummer and the 4th to oakland for the 1st. simms stays put here with garcia. bucs take thomas or hopefully cj

bryan12112

Starter

#8 : March 03, 2007, 03:53:51 PM

Gruden didn't stab Simms in the back. Gruden never promised him the starting job. He's creating competition for '07. If Simms deserves the starting job, he'll win it.

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#9 : March 03, 2007, 03:59:05 PM

Gruden didn't stab Simms in the back. Gruden never promised him the starting job. He's creating competition for '07. If Simms deserves the starting job, he'll win it.

A trade like this could be tempting, more so if we are targeting Quinn since we would have a QB to groom then, but I think it is something that Simms should be on board with first or else it would definitely make the organization look like back stabbers. It could be a good trade for all involved though. Oakland would still be in range to get Johnson, and Simms would be throwing that beautiful deep ball to Johnson, Moss, and Porter. Lane Kiffin runs Gruden's offense, so he gets a QB tutored by John, but Al Davis gets the deep ball he covets.

wc24

Second String

#10 : March 03, 2007, 04:43:43 PM

Sounds crazy but nobody would have guessed Garcia & Plummer would be Bucs. We end up with the first pick and take Joe Thomas or Calvin Johnson we could trade Plummer to Houston for Carr. We get the draft choice we want and end up with Garcia & Carr. Incredible but possible.

Why would Oakland do that?. Andrew Walter does'nt get his passes batted down and he has a stronger and more accurate arm than Simms. I cant believe we just screwed this thing up royaly. Anyone here think Simms is a little P.O'd right now?

Another liar that Gruden is... Told Simms one thing then stabs him in the back. Simms will finish his 2 years here and never play for us again. Jeff Garcia will be done it 2 years. In 2 years this team will have no QB and a suck arse defense. This team is taking a serious nosedive

I don't think Gruden told Simms he would be the starter nor do I think Simms believes he was going to be the starter without a battle. One of the first things both Gruden and Allen stated at the end of the season was that the Bucs needed to get much better at QB.

PoorRichard

Starter

#11 : March 03, 2007, 06:07:28 PM

Simms clearly has the stronger, more accurate arm compared to Walters.

#12 : March 03, 2007, 06:18:38 PM

Trade Plummer for carr and trade Garcia to the Raiders and our fourth for the first pick an dtheir 5th rounder

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#13 : March 03, 2007, 06:24:57 PM

Trade Chris Simms for the Raiders #33 overall
Trade #33 overall and 64 for a #25
1. CJ/JT
1. Jarvis Moss/Michael Griffin
2. Ryan Kalil
3.Marcus Thomas

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#14 : March 03, 2007, 06:26:24 PM

I would definetly think that Plummer to the Raiders makes more sense.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about Simms to Oakland and our Fourth Pick for Oaklands First Pick? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools