Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about Simms to Oakland and our Fourth Pick for Oaklands First Pick? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

« #15 : March 03, 2007, 06:27:24 PM »

not simms Plummer to the raiders

You Got BUCd Up

Second String

« #16 : March 03, 2007, 08:37:59 PM »

I think this is already a plan in the making...

Allen also said that the Buccaneers did not acquire the rights to Plummer simply to trade them again, and that the team specifically targeted both players. Plummer’s mulling of retirement on Friday did not change the Bucs’ approach to pursuing Garcia, who chose to meet with his hometown Oakland Raiders before flying in to Tampa.
“Our goal was to get both of these guys, and we did,” said Allen.

"People make themselves out to be idiots... I'm just here to help them realize it."

Hallelujah holla back...

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

« #17 : March 03, 2007, 08:41:50 PM »

Dude this is nuts but we have mf'ing OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man I would love to know what is going on right now behind the scenes!

Anyone know what car Bruce drives? Go over to one buc and see if he's there!!!!!!!!!!

Baghead #2

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #18 : March 03, 2007, 08:42:19 PM »

Another liar that Gruden is... Told Simms one thing then stabs him in the back.

WTF? If there's one thing we should have learned about Gruden is that there are no guarantees, especially when it comes to the starting QB position. No, Gruden never promised Simms that he has the starting job.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
« #19 : March 03, 2007, 08:54:17 PM »

Simms clearly has the stronger, more accurate arm compared to Walters.
But does he have a spleen....I rest my case.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
« #20 : March 03, 2007, 08:57:38 PM »

Gruden didn't stab Simms in the back. Gruden never promised him the starting job. He's creating competition for '07. If Simms deserves the starting job, he'll win it.
No but trading him to Oakland would be stabbing him in the back.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #21 : March 03, 2007, 08:58:32 PM »

How?

Generic Username

Practice Squad

« #22 : March 03, 2007, 09:16:57 PM »

How?

I agree, DTG, Gruden/Allen's job is to always pursue players better than the ones they have.  Like 'ol Brantley said John McKay told him years ago: my job is to always try to find someone better than you to play your position.  Simms needs to know that he is not given anything, and I think that he does.  If he was unreplaceable, he would have been paid Manning-type money.

« #23 : March 03, 2007, 09:18:37 PM »

if we trade anyone I would trade plummer to the raiders and our fourth for the first pick

You Got BUCd Up

Second String

« #24 : March 03, 2007, 09:25:49 PM »

How?
If he "WERE" "IRREPLACEABLE", he would have been paid Manning-type money.

I don't mean to be "WORD PERFECT" here, but...The correct wording is "IRREPLACEABLE"...and the correct grammar would be "WERE"

"People make themselves out to be idiots... I'm just here to help them realize it."

Hallelujah holla back...

You Got BUCd Up

Second String

« #25 : March 03, 2007, 09:46:17 PM »

Sorry, I'm just trying to build up my number of post by mentioning non-football related material like some of you +1,000 posters do...

Hallelujah Holla Back

Hallelujah holla back...

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
« #26 : March 03, 2007, 10:07:10 PM »

Is anyone else here getting dizzy from the possibilities?  I'mn waiting for tomorrow to clear my head.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about Simms to Oakland and our Fourth Pick for Oaklands First Pick? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools