Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lightning 4 - Flyers 1 = Bucs 28 - Eagles 7 « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: October 20, 2006, 04:43:14 PM

http://www.philaphans.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47142

At least the Eagles fan has it right.  The Eagles haven't beat the Bucs in a while.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 20, 2006, 04:32:26 PM

Going to be a very bad weekend for all those Philly phonies flying(phyling?) down to see their teams this week.
Buc's defense starting to turn to corner last week. With Booger gone, I see increased pressure by the defense. I suspect that Rhonde might blitz a couple of times this week as well.

BUCS 28 Eagles 7

What do you base your theory on Ronde blitzing more on?

He tends to blitz out of the Nickel Package, and we haven't seen to much of them in these parts lately.  I doubt Kiffin trusts his safeties enough to have them replace Ronde swooping in from the corner spot...

Now if the BUcs have a lead of some sort, I can see Ronde coming in a few times just to keep things unpredictable.

geno711

Practice Squad

#2 : October 20, 2006, 04:10:48 PM

Going to be a very bad weekend for all those Philly phonies flying(phyling?) down to see their teams this week.
Buc's defense starting to turn to corner last week.    With Booger gone, I see increased pressure by the defense.   I suspect that Rhonde might blitz some and pick off a couple of McNabb passes this week.

BUCS 28               Eagles 7

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : October 20, 2006, 11:32:00 PM

Oh, poor eggles! HA, HA! And they really like the buc intro. At least they still stress over the opening game at the linc. And no doubt remember we beat THEM to go to San Diego. ;D ;D

#4 : October 21, 2006, 07:24:55 AM

Bucs are 6-7 overall in this series counting playoffs.  Regular season-wise, TB has a 5-4 edge in the series.

calehawkins

Second String

#5 : October 21, 2006, 07:26:31 AM

Philly also got creamed by my Sabres, 9-1 in their previous game. The Flyers shouldn't stand a chance, especially if they have Robert Esche in goal. The Buc intro is sweet on the site too- modeled after the PC vs. Mac commercials.

njligernj

Starter
#6 : October 21, 2006, 04:47:53 PM

Funny they haven't given up coming here yet. Lightning are on a NINE game winning streak against Philly. Bucs can make it three in a row tomorrow. We have OWNED Philly of late -- no reason to stop now. I hate Philly ... a lot ... way more than any NFC-South team.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 21, 2006, 05:31:32 PM

Funny they haven't given up coming here yet. Lightning are on a NINE game winning streak against Philly. Bucs can make it three in a row tomorrow. We have OWNED Philly of late -- no reason to stop now. I hate Philly ... a lot ... way more than any NFC-South team.

AMEN

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#8 : October 22, 2006, 01:36:25 AM

I followed your link and read some of that board==and Boid, you OWN that board! LMAO at the **CENSORED**in' philly phans

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 22, 2006, 03:11:09 AM

We also swept the Phillies this year, I believe..   We won 2 out of 3   .. My bad....

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lightning 4 - Flyers 1 = Bucs 28 - Eagles 7 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools