Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB position is now set for sure!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

#30 : March 03, 2007, 06:54:40 PM

Chrisp you did know that Woodrow Wilson could've preventend Vietnam..right?

#31 : March 03, 2007, 06:55:57 PM

Also to point out where you're wrong about this, again I'll use the Blink theory, or my interpretation which is one can make inferences instantly but only if they have a previous foundation of knowledge. Like with myself and baseball, you ask me which pitcher was better in 2005: Tomo Ohka or Horacio Ramirez, my previous knowledge would kick in and tell me Ohka, 9 out of 10 times I'm probably going to be right, but again that's only if you have that foundation of knowledge to go off of. Too many people on these boards don't have that foundation and make wild inferences that are false, that irritates me more than misspellings or grammatical mistakes, it takes all of 30 seconds to Google a guy's numbers if you must rather than making an ass out of one's self. But just a pet peeve of mine I suppose.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#32 : March 03, 2007, 06:56:20 PM

Honest to God RJ; I could definitely picture you going up to some Vietnam Veteran and saying "dude I have seen Platoon three times and ready many articles about that war in school, so there's nothing you can teach me about what happened there - that I don't already know".  ::) 

How does this have to do with current NFL discussions in any way shape or form.

BTW dbuc are you are personal injury lawyer?

#33 : March 03, 2007, 07:36:26 PM

If somehow Jared Zambransky is around in the 7th round or is an UDFA I wouldn't mind adding him to the mix as if nothing else a PS body.

Why isn't this guy getting more love? He's a playmaker and a winner.

#34 : March 03, 2007, 07:37:21 PM

If somehow Jared Zambransky is around in the 7th round or is an UDFA I wouldn't mind adding him to the mix as if nothing else a PS body.

I like Zambransky a lot, he's tough and reminds me a lot of Garcia actually.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 03, 2007, 07:37:39 PM

Its because he is being over looked.

#36 : March 03, 2007, 07:38:03 PM

EA Sports are giving him some love.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB position is now set for sure!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools