Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Ticket Holders « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Bucco Bruce

Starter

: February 12, 2010, 03:06:16 PM

To all of the season ticket holders out there that do nothing but whine about our team (or our coach), please feel free to not renew your tickets this year.  I'm trying to upgrade my tickets this year to behind the Bucs bench and can only do so if enough people do not renew their seats.  I'm looking for a little help from all of you "Negative Nancy's"!

Good, Better, Best. Never let it rest. Until your Good is Better, and your Better is Best!

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#1 : February 17, 2010, 02:38:56 AM

The Glazers are laughing their way to the bank w/ your check in hand.

QFT +1

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#2 : February 24, 2010, 05:41:13 PM

No it was me standing.

Stratobuc

Starter
#3 : February 23, 2010, 06:59:54 AM

"...yahoos standing up in front of you for the entire game."

Yeah, who stands up for their team during games? Oh wait - that would be every other team's fans in the entire league. If you ever went to a road game, you'd know that....

eeast

Practice Squad

#4 : February 25, 2010, 02:24:50 PM

So sick of hearing about standing up --- Your at a fricken football game --- not the opera --- I sit in the endzone behind the ship---
people stand and cheer--- I have sit in other sections where if you stand up people freak out, it was depressing felt like I may get yelled at for clapping as well--- if your not passionate about the team save your money and sit your house and hopefully no one will stand in front of your tv-- God forbid we could have fans that care!

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 27, 2010, 07:19:50 AM

Morgan... Likes to sit when she watches the bucs.. What a surprise...

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#6 : February 27, 2010, 07:20:10 AM

So sick of hearing about standing up --- Your at a fricken football game --- not the opera --- I sit in the endzone behind the ship---
people stand and cheer--- I have sit in other sections where if you stand up people freak out, it was depressing felt like I may get yelled at for clapping as well--- if your not passionate about the team save your money and sit your house and hopefully no one will stand in front of your tv-- God forbid we could have fans that care!

+1

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#7 : February 27, 2010, 04:54:20 PM

when the stadium is half full like it has been, I find it easy to move the open red seats - but probably won't give the Glazers anymore money this coming season

Thats awesome. You and everyone with that mindsets are idiots if you think thats a way to help this team..

I wont lie that your attitude irks me..

leeroyselmon07

Starter

#8 : February 28, 2010, 08:16:24 PM

swashbuccaler i agree 100% brother!

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#9 : February 28, 2010, 08:39:28 PM

swashbuccaler i agree 100% brother!

Thank you LeeRoy. Just tryin' to tell it like it is! Go Bucs!

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#10 : March 13, 2010, 05:08:40 PM

To all of the season ticket holders out there that do nothing but whine about our team (or our coach), please feel free to not renew your tickets this year.  I'm trying to upgrade my tickets this year to behind the Bucs bench and can only do so if enough people do not renew their seats.  I'm looking for a little help from all of you "Negative Nancy's"!

I heard that if you get seats behind the Bucs bench that you can pay an extra $100 and they will give you a locker, full uniform, put you on the roster, and let you actually play! lol

JavaSaint

Rookie

#11 : March 17, 2010, 05:27:38 AM

My brother told me that all of his friends that are season ticket holders laughed at him when he asked if the were going to renew. Raymond James stadium will be a ghost town.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#12 : May 15, 2010, 04:52:12 PM

really I sit in that area and people stand and cheer all the time with no problems

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 15, 2010, 04:52:48 PM

"...yahoos standing up in front of you for the entire game."

Yeah, who stands up for their team during games? Oh wait - that would be every other team's fans in the entire league. If you ever went to a road game, you'd know that....

been to a few away games and none of the fans in those stadiums stood the whole game

joshie poo freeman

Practice Squad

#14 : May 25, 2010, 11:29:57 AM

i got WC seats on the third deck, needless to say i dont have that problem.  Cheers
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Ticket Holders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools