Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Ticket Holders « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : July 22, 2010, 01:57:43 AM

"...yahoos standing up in front of you for the entire game."

Yeah, who stands up for their team during games? Oh wait - that would be every other team's fans in the entire league. If you ever went to a road game, you'd know that....

been to a few away games and none of the fans in those stadiums stood the whole game

That's sounds pretty awkward!!! Though i didnt get too see such problem.

Bucko40

Hall of Famer

#16 : July 28, 2010, 11:42:57 AM

It's all well and good the stand and cheer a play. But stand for the sake of standing is rude to your fellow fan that wants to enjoy the game. You want to stand and watch the game for the whole game then do so in One of the endzones.

clyton4prez

Second String

#17 : July 30, 2010, 04:18:19 PM

I got yelled at for standing up during the Panthers game in Charlotte last year, when the Bucs were losing!! 

hihobibo

Rookie

#18 : August 05, 2010, 06:01:30 PM

Anybody hear when tickets (cards) will be sent out? Or has anyone got their tickets yet?

joshie poo freeman

Practice Squad

#19 : August 06, 2010, 11:37:58 AM

Anybody hear when tickets (cards) will be sent out? Or has anyone got their tickets yet?

As a matter of fact,  my "cards" came  today. :)  although i miss the tickets, im excited like a child on Christmas eve.

hihobibo

Rookie

#20 : August 06, 2010, 10:29:45 PM

As a matter of fact,  my "cards" came  today. :)  although i miss the tickets, im excited like a child on Christmas eve.

I actually prefer the cards, but since I moved my seats this season, they told me I need to exchange my card for paper tickets to my new seats. But I'll still ask for a blank card so I can take advantage of the free refills (if they do that again.)

hihobibo

Rookie

#21 : August 05, 2010, 06:01:30 PM

joshie poo freeman

Practice Squad

#22 : August 06, 2010, 11:37:58 AM

hihobibo

Rookie

#23 : August 06, 2010, 10:29:45 PM

I actually prefer the cards, but since I moved my seats this season, they told me I need to exchange my card for paper tickets to my new seats. But I'll still ask for a blank card so I can take advantage of the free refills (if they do that again.)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Bucs Ticket Exchange (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Season Ticket Holders « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools