Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines had Alcohol and marijuana in his system. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#15 : February 13, 2010, 08:45:35 PM

wonder if NFL checks for marijuana in urine testing - thought it did

Wasn't that the whole point behind the Whizzinator fiasco?

Kgoose320

Second String

#16 : February 13, 2010, 09:33:21 PM

My question is; Who doesn't?

Me..... 42 yrs old, never touched the stuff.

thats cause your old.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : February 13, 2010, 09:46:33 PM

MJ or Alcohol?

I am pretty sure you touched at least one, Mister Bacardi

MJ... for sure. Those on here that know me know B & C is my adult beverage of preference.

thats cause your old.

LOL.... and prolly look younger than you.

-------------------------------------------------------

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#18 : February 13, 2010, 09:48:16 PM

thats cause your old.

I laugh at the people that use the stuff

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : February 13, 2010, 09:55:09 PM

I laugh at people who laugh at people.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#20 : February 13, 2010, 11:24:07 PM

RIP gaines.

Kgoose320

Second String

#21 : February 14, 2010, 01:14:52 AM

MJ or Alcohol?

I am pretty sure you touched at least one, Mister Bacardi

MJ... for sure. Those on here that know me know B & C is my adult beverage of preference.

thats cause your old.

LOL.... and prolly look younger than you.

if your 16 with prepubescent acne... then yes.. you probably do look younger than I. I said it to troll. I laugh at people who laugh at people, that laugh at people.

IanD15

Rookie

#22 : February 14, 2010, 01:56:51 AM

Eh, who cares. Don't let this shadow his unfortunate death.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#23 : February 14, 2010, 04:18:48 AM

thats cause your old.

I laugh at the people that use the stuff

i use that stuff and then laugh at people.....what now?!?!?

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#24 : February 14, 2010, 04:53:17 AM

This is just pure speculation, but I think marijuana is what caused his death. I've heard too many times from stoners that weed is safe and never causes any deaths, which is for the most part accurate. I don't have fun doing it because everytime it feels like my heart is going to pop out of my chest, I always use to wonder how people with heart problems could even do marijuana without having a heart attack. Since Gaines had his enlarged heart, the weed causing his heart to beat fast and caused that arrythmia.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#25 : February 14, 2010, 07:01:07 AM

taqibalib, I really hope your being sarcastic.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#26 : February 14, 2010, 07:09:40 AM

taqibalib, I really hope your being sarcastic.

Why would I be? He had an enlarged heart and didn't even die from exerting himself on the practice field or during a game.

He had weed in his system when he died, and that makes your heart beat even quicker than running a 100 m dash sometimes.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#27 : February 14, 2010, 07:19:29 AM

This is just pure speculation, but I think marijuana is what caused his death. I've heard too many times from stoners that weed is safe and never causes any deaths, which is for the most part accurate. I don't have fun doing it because everytime it feels like my heart is going to pop out of my chest, I always use to wonder how people with heart problems could even do marijuana without having a heart attack. Since Gaines had his enlarged heart, the weed causing his heart to beat fast and caused that arrythmia.

hahaha.... an increased heart rate due to weed has nothing to do with his heart attack. you dont think that it might me possible his heart rate hits high levels being an athelete in the NFL? Are we even really supposed to consider that a raised heart beat from paranoia is what did him in?

look up cardiomyopathy(enlarged heart). arrythmias are closely related to having an enlarged heart. often paople with an enlarged heart get arrythmias due to the weakned heart. it would be nearly impossible for an arrythmia to occur from recreational drug use. it usually only occure with alcoholics or heavy drug users(usually hard drugs like crack, cocaine, meth). arrythmias can also occur from severe amounts of stress or atheletes that over exercise. i dont think Gaines was a heavy drug user, and he just happens to fall into every other category that could lead to an arrythmia. not saying its impossible for weed to cause it, just very, very, highly unlikely. almost to the point where it would be a medical anomaly.

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#28 : February 14, 2010, 07:21:29 AM

lets not forget gaines has smoked for some time, i have a hard time believing he suddenly got paranoid to the point of hysterics after years of casual use.

Stratobuc

Starter
#29 : February 14, 2010, 07:43:31 AM

RIP gaines.

Yes, RIP Gaines.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gaines had Alcohol and marijuana in his system. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools