Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who's watching? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#30 : February 14, 2010, 07:59:48 PM

a bigot afraid of Sarah Palin. damn

Yep. Hilarious and sad at the same time.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 14, 2010, 10:40:17 PM

Hillbilly sport - can't get interested in it now matter how much I try.

If most NASCAR fans were Obama supporters, I bet you'd find a way to get interested.

Most Obama fans appreciate the mainstream sports of NFL, NBA, and MLB.� �NASCAR, hardly a sport, would be something gun-toting redneck (sheet wearing?)� GWB supporters might enjoy. In fact, other than Danica Patrick, I don't see a single minority behind the wheel of those hot rods. I wonder if Asians, Blacks, or Hispanic-Ameicans know how to drive fast.

Wow, you say some stupid things.  In today's race there are drivers from 4 different continents.  You're just proving that far-left liberals are some of the most judgmental, intolerant people out there. 

In the minds of liberals...that doesnt count unless their skin color is different.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#32 : February 15, 2010, 12:38:22 PM

I got a kick out of people equating American minorities to foreigners - believing that they're one in the same.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who's watching? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools