Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Me-Shawn takes a shot at Rice « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #30 : October 19, 2006, 10:02:45 AM »

First it was Michael Strahan. Now Keyshawn Johnson is calling out Simeon Rice.

Johnson proclaimed his Carolina teammate Julius Peppers the most complete defense end he’s ever seen in his 11-year career, while at the same time admonishing his former Tampa Bay teammate. Peppers leads the league with eight sacks, while Rice has just one through five games.

“All Simeon Rice does is rush the passer; that’s it,” Johnson told a group of reporters in Charlotte on Wednesday. “If he doesn’t get to the quarterback, you can forget it. He ain’t making any other plays.”

Earlier this season, Strahan said Rice only cared about rushing the passer and doesn’t play everything and therefore doesn’t have the respect of other defensive ends in the league.

Sounds like he doesn’t have Keyshawn’s respect either.

Where have I read this before?

Sactobuc

Starter

« #31 : October 19, 2006, 11:37:43 AM »

I'm appauled as a black man

huh?  what in the world does your being an appauled black man have to do with that????????

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

« #32 : October 19, 2006, 12:11:58 PM »

Saying Peppers is better than Rice is like saying Bonds is better than (any baseball player). It's unfair because one takes steroids.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #33 : October 19, 2006, 12:45:01 PM »

Other than Marvin Harrison, name me one wide out, worth a damn, that isn't...
Joey?

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

« #34 : October 19, 2006, 12:54:54 PM »

Keyshawn refeering to himself as shaq was on PTI

TBayJJ

Second String

« #35 : October 19, 2006, 03:24:28 PM »

Keyshawn can just be an idiot sometimes, I am sorry all the time. No wonder we got rid of him he thinks he is so much better than he really is. I don't like him and I am glad Jon Gruden got rid of him.

« #36 : October 19, 2006, 06:45:17 PM »

Other than Marvin Harrison, name me one wide out, worth a damn, that isn't...

Galloway and CLayotn on this team. Torry Holt, Hines Ward, Derrick Mason, Amani Toomer (I know hes out of his prime now but still), Rod Smith (same with Toomer), Steve Smith (not full of himself, respects the game and his opponents, just very confident), Donald Driver, Muhammad, Darrel Jackson, Deion Branch

I knwo what you mean though

Sactobuc

Starter

« #37 : October 19, 2006, 07:07:17 PM »

It was a quote by Keyshawn, he was appauled as a black man when that black player stepped on that other players head. (forget the game)

The joke is it has nothing to do with being black, but he made it a black issue.

Thanks for the clarification, now I get it considering the source...

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Runole

Hall of Famer
« #38 : October 19, 2006, 07:53:36 PM »

As usual Meshawn weighs in with yet another useless opinion.  What a jerk!!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

« #39 : October 19, 2006, 10:25:12 PM »

hes 100% correct

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

« #40 : October 19, 2006, 11:00:57 PM »

I just want to say to the Rice bashers...We get rid of one who doesn't pull his weight and we say that the other 3 linemen should have been able to make up for the slack of the one who hasn't recorded a tackle in 2 games. Please get some sense here and lets check out what we get this Sunday. You folks who bash your own team without considering all the factors should take a seat and see how all this adds up with the new line up. Its always harder to pull an extra effort when all are not pulling in the same direction....IMHO......OBD

« #41 : October 20, 2006, 03:46:55 AM »

good point, I have to give him that. He stepped up in teh Carolina game. Where have Ronde and D Brooks been? Id ask about Booger too, but whats the point? We dont expect him to make plays

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

« #42 : October 20, 2006, 08:12:32 AM »

good point, I have to give him that. He stepped up in teh Carolina game. Where have Ronde and D Brooks been? Id ask about Booger too, but whats the point? We dont expect him to make plays
Brooks took a pay cut...
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Me-Shawn takes a shot at Rice « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools