Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What a day!!!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

: March 03, 2007, 08:30:26 PM

Ok I have been out for most of the day, just got home. I read thru a million posts it seems and sorry if this has already been discussed but I didn't see it mentioned.

Now that we have Plummer, Garcia and Simms what do you think the agenda is? I know that PFT says we are moving plummer but what is the gossip? I think there is no way in heck we go into the season with these 3 guys.

My common logic says that we move Plummer. Reason being that Houston covets Plummer to that extent. He is THE guy that Kubiak wants. So then what, we get Carr, then what?

What do you guys think, any rumors that I have missed?

Baghead #2

#1 : March 03, 2007, 08:31:31 PM

Sorry to hijack...but I can't really say this anywhere else...

GARRRCIAAAAA!!! Damn I'm giddy.

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : March 03, 2007, 08:33:51 PM

One item going around is that Plummer Balked at the pay Cut.  That we didn't offer him as much as Garcia says we never really wanted him to play for us.  Or the rumor could be wrong.  Some have us shipping him to OAK.  Ideally we send him to HOU for Carr and something else.  THen ship Simms to OAK for moss/porter.  We'll send Karen with him for free...

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : March 03, 2007, 08:37:23 PM

haha Caradoc!

Yeah man this is mess! I can't figure out who will be on the roster. I agree I think Plummer goes to Houston. After that though its tough. That still leaves us with Garcia, Carr and Simms. Man I need some whiskey and water and I just need to marinade on this for a while to figure this out, damn!

Exciting stuff for sure!

Baghead #2
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What a day!!!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools