Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RON, IAN, and DUEMIG WILL ALL BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS ON MONDAY!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

coolhandluke

Starter

« : March 03, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »

Take that one to the bank. They will say he is Washed up, and Simms was burned. Garcia got lucky last year,

Yadda, Yadda, YAdda, Duemig hated Quinn after the Sugarbowl and now he loves him.  They will try anything to bring down Gruden... Karen may be calling all the Shows on Monday..

If you want to hear GOOBER RADIO HOSTS and THEIR GOOBER CALLERS.. tune in Monday for the GRUDEN/ALLEN BASH FEST!!

Cool

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #1 : March 03, 2007, 08:33:37 PM »

Bah. Who cares what those clowns think or say?

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

« #2 : March 03, 2007, 08:33:56 PM »

Dude I'm already all over it! I tuned in Friday on the web as I was at work to get the low down and I listened to this today. I cannot wait till monday to here these numbnutz blabbing their mouths! I haven't heard Duemig but I hear he is a real piece of work!

Today those guys were yelling, literally yelling what is he doing!!! Its was beyond comedy!!!!

Yeah and don't forget you can hear these goons on the net. I'm going to try and call on monday! haha!

Baghead #2

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #3 : March 03, 2007, 08:38:15 PM »

I wouldn't waste literaly 1 second of my life ,on these ass holes..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #4 : March 03, 2007, 08:40:20 PM »

They are yelling because it's the biggest bunch of sh*t I've ever seen in FA.  Let's get a few more qbs--hell let's have a whole team of nothing but qbs. They have shown their total incompetence.  Everybody knows it's good to. trade for a qb that would rather retire than play for you.  And one that's so old that a few weeks behind our o-line will have him playing with a walker.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #5 : March 03, 2007, 08:41:10 PM »

They will claim that Garcia is gay, and that he demanded the trade for The 'Stache because he's always wanted to be with him.  THIS HAPPENED IN SPITE OF GRUDEN!

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

« #6 : March 03, 2007, 08:42:56 PM »

They are yelling because it's the biggest bunch of sh*t I've ever seen in FA.  Let's get a few more qbs--hell let's have a whole team of nothing but qbs. They have shown their total incompetence.  Everybody knows it's good to. trade for a qb that would rather retire than play for you.  And one that's so old that a few weeks behind our o-line will have him playing with a walker.

Old saying here karen, its chess not checkers! You can't see the forest cause of the trees! Do you really think they go into the season with all 3 of these guys? Hell no they don't....

Baghead #2

« #7 : March 03, 2007, 08:44:04 PM »

Why do you guys even bother with Karen? She's so damn ignorant, just let her live in her own little world where Alstott is God and Gruden is satan.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #8 : March 03, 2007, 08:44:30 PM »

How can a whole region, even people outside Tampa like these moves.. Everyone is just beside themselves, Except you??????
??   

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

vipmark

Starter
« #9 : March 03, 2007, 08:45:11 PM »

They are yelling because it's the biggest bunch of sh*t I've ever seen in FA.  Let's get a few more qbs--hell let's have a whole team of nothing but qbs. They have shown their total incompetence.  Everybody knows it's good to. trade for a qb that would rather retire than play for you.  And one that's so old that a few weeks behind our o-line will have him playing with a walker.

The Bucs released Walker

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #10 : March 03, 2007, 08:47:44 PM »

They are yelling because it's the biggest bunch of sh*t I've ever seen in FA.  Let's get a few more qbs--hell let's have a whole team of nothing but qbs. They have shown their total incompetence.  Everybody knows it's good to. trade for a qb that would rather retire than play for you.  And one that's so old that a few weeks behind our o-line will have him playing with a walker.

I see somebody's jealous Simms will have the fight of his life in camp.

surgeandsettle

Practice Squad

« #11 : March 03, 2007, 08:48:06 PM »

LOL
Karen ... don't you have some dishes to attend to?
move along ... let the men talk ball

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #12 : March 03, 2007, 08:49:01 PM »

The Bucs released Walker

Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

« #13 : March 03, 2007, 08:49:14 PM »

How can a whole region, even people outside Tampa like these moves.. Everyone is just beside themselves, Except you??????
??

Toddy for her it's personal-- she knows damn well Simms will likely ride the pine.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #14 : March 03, 2007, 08:49:35 PM »

They have to be against the move. Because all these guys were calling for Gruden to be fired last year. If Gruden puts together a team that competes for the playoffs....Ian and especially Duemig will look like complete morons. So in they have to be negative about this move and any move that Allen and Gruden make. These radio guys have gone way out on a limb last year by calling for Gruden's head.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RON, IAN, and DUEMIG WILL ALL BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS ON MONDAY!! « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools