Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RON, IAN, and DUEMIG WILL ALL BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS ON MONDAY!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : March 03, 2007, 08:51:14 PM

Ian and especially Duemig will look like complete morons.

Like they don't already. Ask Mike Alstott what he thinks about these guys, particularly the latter.

bryan12112

Starter

#16 : March 03, 2007, 09:05:54 PM

Ron and Ian piss me off the most. Deumig doesn't seem too bad, but that might be because I haven't listened to him much in the past two years.

T

Hall of Famer

#17 : March 03, 2007, 09:12:26 PM

Karen-Plummer didn't retire because, he did'nt want to come to Tampa. He retired because, he wasn't guranteed a starters job. Karen you prove your goober status everytime you post.

gone

Hall of Famer
#18 : March 03, 2007, 09:13:15 PM

Take that one to the bank. They will say he is Washed up, and Simms was burned. Garcia got lucky last year,

Way to go out on a limb there...

#19 : March 03, 2007, 09:19:17 PM

They are yelling because it's the biggest bunch of sh*t I've ever seen in FA.  Let's get a few more qbs--hell let's have a whole team of nothing but qbs. They have shown their total incompetence.  Everybody knows it's good to. trade for a qb that would rather retire than play for you.  And one that's so old that a few weeks behind our o-line will have him playing with a walker.

In the past, i've tried to defend you when you get attacked but I can't on this one. You know i'm no fan of GruAllen but they made moves today to improve the team and you're upset like they cut your boy, Alstott. Now that was a move that didn't improve the team at all but you were giddy beyond belief.

Now you're just ranting. What gives?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : March 03, 2007, 09:22:04 PM

LOL
Karen ... don't you have some dishes to attend to?
move along ... let the men talk ball

I suggest that you STFU!!  I guess you haven't been here long enough than to know better that to spew that crap at me. Last warning!

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : March 03, 2007, 09:25:55 PM

Reowww!!!
Hiss!! Hiss!!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#22 : March 03, 2007, 09:28:36 PM

Ian and especially Duemig will look like complete morons.

Like they don't already. Ask Mike Alstott what he thinks about these guys, particularly the latter.
So it wasn't Mike that told him he could call in & announce he was coming back Wed @ 9am.
Karen-Plummer didn't retire because, he did'nt want to come to Tampa. He retired because, he wasn't guranteed a starters job. Karen you prove your goober status everytime you post.
It doesn't matter one way or the other he didn't want to be here.
They are yelling because it's the biggest bunch of sh*t I've ever seen in FA. Let's get a few more qbs--hell let's have a whole team of nothing but qbs. They have shown their total incompetence. Everybody knows it's good to. trade for a qb that would rather retire than play for you. And one that's so old that a few weeks behind our o-line will have him playing with a walker.

In the past, i've tried to defend you when you get attacked but I can't on this one. You know i'm no fan of GruAllen but they made moves today to improve the team and you're upset like they cut your boy, Alstott. Now that was a move that didn't improve the team at all but you were giddy beyond belief.

Now you're just ranting. What gives?
I'm not sure why you don't understand I just think they were terrible moves & do not see any good coming from this.  Geez, we all have to fall in line & get out our fing pom-poms no matter what we think?

#23 : March 03, 2007, 09:30:29 PM

GIVE MIKE THE BALL!!!

T

Hall of Famer

#24 : March 03, 2007, 10:17:32 PM

GIVE MIKE THE BALL!!!
GIVE ASKEW THE BALL!!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#25 : March 03, 2007, 11:08:23 PM

With many people, I can't talk politics. So I talk football.

With Karen, I can talk politics. But football? No comment.

What a brilliant move by Allen. With not many options on the table he did a hell of a job.
The Plummer move is going to turn out to be the genius move of them all.

John Clayton's take...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=clayton_john&id=2787051

Day Two also featured some hard-ball trades and interesting maneuvering. Here are 10 key observations.

1.   Bucs general manager Bruce Allen loves to be a wheeler-dealer. On Saturday, he was at his best. He signed quarterback Jeff Garcia to a two year deal that will pay him $5 million this year. The total deal is reportedly around $7 million for two years. Then, he traded a conditional 2008 pick to Denver for Jake Plummer, whose threatened retirement held up a trade that was agreed on Friday. Smart business. Hard business. Now the Bucs control Plummer's fate. If he does play, the Bucs could have him compete for a starting job or trade him for a fourth-round pick, the price they established with the first trade with the Broncos. You can never have enough quarterbacks.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#26 : March 03, 2007, 11:12:46 PM

You can never have enough quarterbacks? I thought Chris Simms could start and play second and third string QB as well. Hell, with Simms we really only need one QB.

#27 : March 03, 2007, 11:26:37 PM

They are yelling because it's the biggest bunch of sh*t I've ever seen in FA.  Let's get a few more qbs--hell let's have a whole team of nothing but qbs. They have shown their total incompetence.  Everybody knows it's good to. trade for a qb that would rather retire than play for you.  And one that's so old that a few weeks behind our o-line will have him playing with a walker.

Ridiculous.  You're like a broken record. Your anti-Gruden sentiment makes it impossible for you to add anything to a conversation concerning him.  Why don't you just avoid any threads with Gruden's, Simm's or Alstott's name in them?  You're to biased and sentimental to contribute football talk to those conversations.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#28 : March 03, 2007, 11:26:02 PM

Karen wishes there were three Simms! Droooooooooooool...

skip

Starter

#29 : March 03, 2007, 11:43:47 PM

Surgeandsettle should be considered for banishment from this message board for his remarks regarding "tending to the dishes" and "let the men talk ball" comment. I have no clue who this guy is, but he obviously has no class whatsoever.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RON, IAN, and DUEMIG WILL ALL BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS ON MONDAY!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools