Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RON, IAN, and DUEMIG WILL ALL BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS ON MONDAY!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#30 : March 03, 2007, 11:44:27 PM

GIVE MIKE THE BALL!!!
GIVE ASKEW THE BALL!!!!
Yessir.

T

Hall of Famer

#31 : March 03, 2007, 11:48:53 PM

I refuse to rspond to any Goobers like Karen, so my response to anything she post will be-

GIVE ASKEW THE BALL!!!

Buc_Sid

Starter

#32 : March 03, 2007, 11:59:06 PM

They are yelling because it's the biggest bunch of sh*t I've ever seen in FA.  Let's get a few more qbs--hell let's have a whole team of nothing but qbs. They have shown their total incompetence.  Everybody knows it's good to. trade for a qb that would rather retire than play for you.  And one that's so old that a few weeks behind our o-line will have him playing with a walker.
  What's it like living life with myopia?

#33 : March 04, 2007, 12:01:00 AM

I refuse to rspond to any Goobers like Karen, so my response to anything she post will be-

GIVE ASKEW THE BALL!!!
GRUDEN HATES B.J.'s!!!

(first Johnson now Askew)

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#34 : March 04, 2007, 02:44:20 AM

GIVE ASKEW THE BALL!!!
Stick the ball up your askew! The criteria for being a goober is obviously that you must agree with all Gruden experts & place your nose firnly in his jock. Knock yourseves out.  You obviously have blinders  on.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#35 : March 04, 2007, 02:47:20 AM

GIVE ASKEW THE BALL!!!
Stick the ball up your askew!
A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

gone

Hall of Famer
#36 : March 04, 2007, 03:22:12 AM

GIVE ASKEW THE BALL!!!
Stick the ball up your askew!
A HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

Did we Askew for your opinion Boid?

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#37 : March 04, 2007, 10:11:34 AM

Guys if Karen really is a woman..just think..you guys argue with a woman about man's sports...please...Karen keep up with the WTA, WNBA, womens' softball...leave the football talk to the men.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#38 : March 04, 2007, 10:24:27 AM

I don't mind women talking about football.... It's just if they don't know what the hell they are talking about buh bye.

vipmark

Starter
#39 : March 04, 2007, 11:14:48 AM

Zell, don't paint all women with that brush. My wife is one of the greatest sports fans I've ever known. Our first conversation was about football, on our first date she took me to a lakers game (i'm from clearwater, fl but I met her in L.A). She loves baseball, hockey and golf as well. And when I talked her into moving to FLA she forgot about her Raiders an became a great Buc fan, this was '92..not an easy team to love.....I still miss those Laker's of the 80's.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 04, 2007, 11:19:24 AM

GIVE ASKEW THE BALL!!!
Stick the ball up your askew! The criteria for being a goober is obviously that you must agree with all Gruden experts & place your nose firnly in his jock. Knock yourseves out. You obviously have blinders on.

No.  The definition is actually listening to wdae all day and regurgitating what these clowns say who could care less about facts just spew garbage to rile listeners to get callers and to translate into ratings which of course is actually their job.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#41 : March 04, 2007, 09:50:10 PM

Guys if Karen really is a woman..just think..you guys argue with a woman about man's sports...please...Karen keep up with the WTA, WNBA, womens' softball...leave the football talk to the men.
Way to be a chauvinist.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#42 : March 04, 2007, 09:46:28 PM

I have never, ever met any woman who can REALLY talk sports, I am talking about the history of sports, past players, players from other era's, current players and their strength and weaknesses....I meet 100's of people each year in my job, we meet face to face every day at the hand table for Rehab and I have never ever met a woman who could OWN a man as a sports fan...never......they may know about one guy or a team, but they can';t Ttalk about the entire NFL, every team, the salary cap...free-agency...NEVER

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#43 : March 04, 2007, 10:00:17 PM

Karen,

Unfortunately, you have made a fatal mistake on the wagon you have hitched yourself.  Your own naivity on how these talk show goobers operate is where your problem lies.

Consider for a moment Mike Alstott.

According to the Duemegs and 620's of the world????    According to Mike....  Another year signed to be a Buc!!  Now which decision has more value and mirrors REALITY??

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#44 : March 04, 2007, 10:02:18 PM

WHAT??
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RON, IAN, and DUEMIG WILL ALL BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS ON MONDAY!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools