Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RON, IAN, and DUEMIG WILL ALL BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS ON MONDAY!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Runole

Hall of Famer
#45 : March 04, 2007, 10:12:56 PM

Reality is what the Bucs and Mike Alstott actually do...     Non- reality is the continual agenda of sports talk radio goobers on the outside not permitted real access because of their agenda..   

I can tell you from experience as my ex - wife worked for the Bucs for 10 years.  Quote:  "THE MASSES and Media are ASSES." 

Or put another way any Coach that listens to the fans will soon be in the stands with them!!

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#46 : March 05, 2007, 05:54:59 AM

I prefer the term Malevinist, kind of  like a feminist but better........good try though.  I still cnnot believe Mike would come back to the BUCS after Gruden treats him like a Red-Haired Female Step-child....Gruden must have mentally broken him to the point where he  no longer has the will to  live.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#47 : March 05, 2007, 05:56:44 AM

Mike loves Tampa & the fans & know how they feel about him.  Been in the stadium when he's intoduced?

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#48 : March 05, 2007, 06:49:38 AM

Yes....and just kidding about the sexist thing, you do as good a job as anyone articulating your opinions , even though they are sometimes weak and poorly constructed...come on smile.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

whobdis

Pro Bowler

#49 : March 05, 2007, 09:03:45 AM

I used to like Ian..but for whatever reason they have turned into a-holes. I stopped listening to them about halfway through the season. Gruden was answering questions after the game and reporter says 'do you think injuries have played a part in the season?' (uhh..guess losing your starting qb MAY play a part!) Gruden says 'well..what do you think..of course injuries play a part'.
The next morning Ron/Ian lead off with 'GRUDEN PLAYS LOSS ON INJURIES!'. Pure BS. Frankly I miss Chris Thomas..the man brought some reason to the mic.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#50 : March 05, 2007, 09:12:41 AM

They just said they think we took a step backwards this weekend....and expect Simms to come out and Blast Gruden in the coming weeks. They also are reporting we have signed Luke Pettigout, but I can't find confirmation on this anywhere. These guys are unbelievable.

bucboy 64

Second String

#51 : March 05, 2007, 09:18:37 AM

Did we expect anything different from them?They bash the high salaries the FA's are getting, then dog the Bucs because were not spending the jack for the FA's. Confusing to say the least. waiting for Karen to call.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#52 : March 05, 2007, 09:30:12 AM

They just said they think we took a step backwards this weekend....and expect Simms to come out and Blast Gruden in the coming weeks.

If Simms does that, he can blast himself right out of here as far as I'm concerned.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#53 : March 05, 2007, 09:37:51 AM

When did you ever hear Simms blast anyone, let alone the coach?

coolhandluke

Starter

#54 : March 05, 2007, 09:39:09 AM

They sound like little Whinning PVSSIES!.....WAIT..They are ;D ;D

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#55 : March 05, 2007, 09:40:13 AM

When did you ever hear Simms blast anyone, let alone the coach?

That's what I'm saying. That's not his style. If he did come out and blast the coach, then he's lost it.
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: RON, IAN, and DUEMIG WILL ALL BE NEGATIVE ABOUT THIS ON MONDAY!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools