Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon RB arrested. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#90 : March 12, 2010, 11:22:21 PM

I guess this guy is a duck homer...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/andy_staples/03/12/masoli.suspension/index.html

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#91 : March 13, 2010, 09:46:21 AM

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/andy_staples/03/12/masoli.suspension/index.html

It was an honesty issue, per ESPN.  Masoli said, and persisted, to Kelly that he was never near that frat house. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#92 : March 13, 2010, 03:09:04 PM

It was an honesty issue, per ESPN.  Masoli said, and persisted, to Kelly that he was never near that frat house. 

Yep I know... I said that a few days ago, regardless of the charge he was going to be suspended for the year. Masoli lied to Chip, than lied to police. James was up front from the beginning, and asked for help. I guess it shows honesty is the best way to go.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#93 : April 14, 2010, 12:56:11 AM

Oregon Football has gigantic issues surrounding it.

All programs have issues, but Oregon has taken the spotlight.  And really turned on the performance.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#94 : April 14, 2010, 08:07:20 PM

All programs have issues, but Oregon has taken the spotlight.  And really turned on the performance.

ok, Im glad you are more concerned than 99% of Oregon fans. Thanks for looking out.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#95 : April 14, 2010, 11:37:57 PM

All programs have issues, but Oregon has taken the spotlight. And really turned on the performance.

ok, Im glad you are more concerned than 99% of Oregon fans. Thanks for looking out.

Man, you know a LOT of people!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#96 : April 19, 2010, 04:24:05 PM

All programs have issues, but Oregon has taken the spotlight. And really turned on the performance.

seems like you know more Duck fans than I do. You seem to know what Duck fans care about.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#97 : April 19, 2010, 06:10:28 PM

I just see a little child throwing a tantrum whenever I read one of Oregon Buc's post on anything related to Oregon football.

They blow...... Get over it.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#98 : April 19, 2010, 06:28:59 PM

I just see a little child throwing a tantrum whenever I read one of Oregon Buc's post on anything related to Oregon football.

They blow...... Get over it.

ok dude, go stand in front of another statue and pose with your HS jersey loser.

Oregon issues dont effect any other team. Oregon fans dont care Michigan, Bama trash fans, etc shouldnt care

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#99 : April 19, 2010, 10:47:52 PM

Seeing as I was in high school when I took the picture, doesn't bother me lol.

Also seeing as how many of Oregons top players are being booted out of school, suspended or what have you it will affect other teams. You know the ones they will play during the season and I'd say it does bother you.... pretty bad. Or else you wouldn't get your panties in a bunch and feel the need to stand up for every thug getting a charge at the program.

Bama may have "trash fans" but at least we have a stable program... that just won the BCS National Championship.... lol

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#100 : April 26, 2010, 01:37:09 AM

seems like you know more Duck fans than I do. You seem to know what Duck fans care about.
Easy killer.

We know you piss is green, and your blood is yellow.

How about that Durant, how about the School getting som erust, how about Blount not getting drafted, how about that Oden?

Just chill sonny boyo.  Not sure why youpost here so much...you seem to hate it so...

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#101 : July 21, 2010, 12:56:51 AM

Ive heard Masoli is UNLV bound, and will be able to play this year because he will have his degree and will take classes at UNLV that arent offered at Oregon. Im just glad the dude got his degree, but him and Vegas sounds like big trouble. And the speculation of him ending up at Ole Miss, Miss State, Lousiana Tech, Hawaii, should end.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#102 : July 24, 2010, 10:11:58 PM

Ive heard Masoli is UNLV bound
Yeah, get that kid near Las Vegas.  Perfect.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#103 : September 05, 2010, 02:17:27 AM

I heard Masoli was a part of a team that lost today in one of the bigger upsets that has transpired of late. 

He was a distraction.  Oh well...

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#104 : September 06, 2010, 11:04:11 AM

I heard Masoli was a part of a team that lost today in one of the bigger upsets that has transpired of late. 

He was a distraction.  Oh well...

he had a good game. if he played the whole game they probably win

Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon RB arrested. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools