Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who is Freeman supposed to throw to next year? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Larry Brackins

Starter
#30 : February 19, 2010, 02:39:58 AM

What attitude? Are you serious? Did you not pay attention to who Antonio Bryant was before he got to Tampa? Did you forget he was out of the year for a long? Come on, now.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 19, 2010, 02:41:55 AM

What attitude? Are you serious? Did you not pay attention to who Antonio Bryant was before he got to Tampa? Did you forget he was out of the year for a long? Come on, now.
What attitude has he displayed in TAMPA BAY my friend?

Watch football much?  The guy has been a leader of men in Tampa.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#32 : February 19, 2010, 02:46:28 AM

What the hell are you talking about? He's been a leader of men? Have you lost your mind?

He had 600 yards recieving last year. I think I'll wet my pants.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

luke99

Starter

#33 : February 19, 2010, 06:12:09 AM

;D Freeman did a great job last year throwing to Defensive Backs, no reason to panic Boys, he will be doing the same this coming season!!!

;)

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : February 19, 2010, 06:54:12 AM

What the hell are you talking about? He's been a leader of men? Have you lost your mind?

He had 600 yards recieving last year. I think I'll wet my pants.

Poor head coaching.

CHRISHOVAN

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 19, 2010, 07:20:26 AM

This is the most ridiculous statement I've ever read. I don't know who you are, but if you are trying to sell Bryant as being a cancer, you are sadly mistaken. I'm sorry if you bought into any of that garbage, but the Bryant in Tampa that I know is far from anything like that. I would take his attitude and leadership over many of the players on this team. He's without question the best WR in free agency this year and is a legitimate #1 WR. It's disgusting that we're letting him get away because of money.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#36 : February 19, 2010, 07:40:32 AM

If the rumors are true that Bryant is likely gone...that leaves us with Clayton, Stovall, Stroughter, and Brian Clark. (and Winslow at TE).

Forget about running the ball...no defense will fear that WR corp. A rookie in the 2nd or 3rd round isnt going to scare anyone either.

As is, the offense next year may possibly be the worst in franchise history.

I forgot who it was, but it was on NFL Network and one of the analysts said that between the Glazers money problems and the "desperate need" for WR help...the Bucs may take ANY deal to trade down and take Dez Bryant even if it's a bad deal.

We can't forget about running the ball.  We have to impose our will, ok stop laughing, running the ball this year.  We HAVE too!!!  Our oline has to step up after taking 2 steps back last year.  These guys have to fullfil the promise in them or we will suck again...PERIOD.

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#37 : February 19, 2010, 07:41:36 AM

This is the most ridiculous statement I've ever read. I don't know who you are, but if you are trying to sell Bryant as being a cancer, you are sadly mistaken. I'm sorry if you bought into any of that garbage, but the Bryant in Tampa that I know is far from anything like that. I would take his attitude and leadership over any player on the team. He's without question the best WR in free agency this year and is a very legitimate #1 WR. It's disgusting that we're letting him get away.
+1

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : February 19, 2010, 08:31:38 AM

This is the most ridiculous statement I've ever read. I don't know who you are, but if you are trying to sell Bryant as being a cancer, you are sadly mistaken. I'm sorry if you bought into any of that garbage, but the Bryant in Tampa that I know is far from anything like that. I would take his attitude and leadership over many of the players on this team. He's without question the best WR in free agency this year and is a legitimate #1 WR. It's disgusting that we're letting him get away because of money.

He's a legit WR every other year at best and he did start to get petulant this year several times. He's not in the TO category in terms of attitude but he's also not there in terms of talent either.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

LABuc

Starter

#39 : February 19, 2010, 08:39:12 AM

+1... Exactly. Last I remember, it was a good thing for a Wide Out to ask for the ball. That was what I, personally, saw on the field: frustration because no one could throw him a decent pass, if he was even targeted at all. Pay the man, that takes weight off Freeman's shoulders. We seem to forget he hasn't finished a full season, his psyche is still vulnerable, JF NEEDS someone of AB's caliber at the minimum, and because the lack of receivers we have, AB would be worth every penny, given our situation.

Derrick Brooks, NFL Hall of Fame Class of 2014.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#40 : February 19, 2010, 04:29:51 PM

freeman is going to throw to the exact same people he threw to last year, the opposing defense!

CurtR1995

Hall of Famer

#41 : February 19, 2010, 04:45:37 PM

Would it be OK if we allow the offseason to begin before we whine about the WR group?

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 19, 2010, 04:48:54 PM

Didn't the Bucs pick wide receivers three times in the first three rounds of the draft the last six years? What's wrong with those guys?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#43 : February 19, 2010, 04:51:15 PM

How much money does 600 yards and 4 TD's cost?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Bruce Allen Jr

Rookie

#44 : February 19, 2010, 05:11:44 PM

Michael Clayton:
2004 = 16 games / 80 rec / 1193 yards / 7 TDs
2005 = 14 games / 32 rec /   372 yards / 0 TD
2006 = 12 games / 33 rec /   356 yards / 1 TD
2007 = 14 games / 22 rec /   301 yards / 0 TD
2008 = 15 games / 38 rec /   484 yards / 1 TD
2/28/2009: Signed a five-year, $24 million contract. The deal includes $10.5 million guaranteed. Another $2 million is available through incentives based on performance.
2009 = 13 games / 16 rec /   230 yards / 1 TD

Antonio Bryant:
2002 = 16 games / 44 rec /   733 yards / 6 TDs
2003 = 16 games / 39 rec /   550 yards / 2 TDs
2004 = 15 games / 58 rec /   812 yards / 4 TDs
2005 = 16 games / 69 rec / 1009 yards / 4 TDs
2006 = 14 games / 40 rec /   733 yards / 3 TDs
2007 = out
2008 = 16 games / 83 rec / 1248 yards / 7 TDs
2009 = 13 games / 39 rec /   600 yards / 4 TDs

How much?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So who is Freeman supposed to throw to next year? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools