Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TEBOW Right now is Better then Freeman & NFL READY!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

JHOx26x

Practice Squad

: February 23, 2010, 07:32:30 AM

Go away

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : February 24, 2010, 11:10:27 AM

With that slow release? Haha, he's going to lead the league in fumbles and interceptions.

Wasn't our current QB at the top of each of those lists for QB's, especially considering the small number of attempts?
Oh lord, the Tebow fanbase....

My comment had nothing to do with Tebow.  I just found you pointing towards fumbles and interceptions ironic considering Freeman's problems with both of those issues.

Regarding to Freeman he threw a lot of pics but he didn't throw the most, Stafford holds that claim and he was the #1 pick. Still doesn't matter, those INT's are because he has a very late release or looks uncomfortable out of undercenter.

Stafford threw 20 Interceptions in 377 attempts, or a pick every 18.85 passes.
Sanchez threw 20 Interceptions in 364 attempts, or a pick every 18.20 passes
Freeman threw 18 Interceptions in 290 attempts, or a pick every 16.11 passes.

All of those numbers are expected from rookies, but Freeman was the worst of the bunch in that area.

Stafford had 4 fumbles in 413 drop-backs, or a fumble every 103.25 drop-backs.
Sanchez had 10 fumbles in 405 drop-backs, or a fumble every 40.50 drop-backs.
Freemand had 9 fumbles (really 10) in 331 drop-backs, or a fumble every 36.77 drop-backs.

Those numbers from Freeman and Sanchez are awful, while Stafford was pretty good.

Again, it was highly ironic for you to point (and speculate) to those specific stats, considering Freeman's struggles with both in his first season - him being a Pro-Style QB and all...

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#2 : February 24, 2010, 09:38:28 AM

I am sorry shadow for dragging you into it. Its not directed at you...it just struck a nerve because Gator fans one here are quick to be labeled homers...however I dont see many of us pimping our own guys hard

Percy was the last big sell job I have seen from Gator fans and he deserved it. He won offensive rookie of the year...Spikes got a run Dunlap got a run but when they flaked we laid off because yeah Morgan, McClain, JPP and Weatherspoon are all better. Homers dont talk like that but Gator fans is this the same way you guys feel?

I think if I was to a team even needing any player QB,LB,WR,TE...ETC and I was looking at anyone from Florida's class it would be either Haden or Hernandez

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#3 : February 24, 2010, 09:31:25 AM

I don't mean that in a nasty or mean way. There are some pretty knowledgeable UF fans here too. The difference is that some recognize the tools necessary to succeed at the next level and the rest assume they'll be great pros because they played at Florida. The truth lies somewhere in the middle. In terms of "bust potential", Tebow has be at the top of that list. Of all the other UF prospects, who has such deficiencies in their mechanics? They need a little work on technique or in the weight room but they're solid for their positions.

Tebow? Could be Philip Rivers, could be Danny Wuerffel.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#4 : February 24, 2010, 07:10:41 PM

As much as I bash Freeman I have to back him up on this one, freeman is better than Tebow. tebow is way overrated as a QB

can I have some of that kool-aid your drinking?

Isn't THAT the pot calling the kettle black. You're so blinded by your Tebow man-crush you refuse to accept the fact that he is in fact a bust in the making.

LMAO!!!   show me my man crush...lol...what a joke...

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#5 : February 24, 2010, 06:01:26 PM

As much as I bash Freeman I have to back him up on this one, freeman is better than Tebow. tebow is way overrated as a QB

Isn't THAT the pot calling the kettle black.  You're so blinded by your Tebow man-crush you refuse to accept the fact that he is in fact a bust in the making.

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#6 : February 24, 2010, 05:32:56 PM

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#7 : February 24, 2010, 03:20:54 PM

Freeman has already peaked and will regress.   Tebow will be developing into a star just as the Bucs get the players to contend for a superbowl.
This statement proves your idiocracy.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#8 : February 24, 2010, 03:16:43 PM

tenfive

Starter

#9 : February 24, 2010, 01:30:38 PM

Tim Tebow (FL)

Can someone really change their release after college or is it too late?

Mel Kiper  (1:24 PM)

I think it's never too late to work on your delivery. That's something that's necessary that needs to be changed. It needs to be shortened up, if you're going to be an effective QB in the NFL. Your delivery has to evolve. It would have been nice if it was changed back in August. But any team that drafts him will have to work on that with him. You have to see how his accuracy is effected by that. That's why Tim's a very interesting prospect. There will be a wide range of opinion on him. I have said all along I draft him in the 4th round as an H-back, but I think a team drafts him before that.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/30985/football-guru-mel-kiper

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#10 : February 24, 2010, 01:01:36 PM

Tebow is not better than Freeman.

Well no he's not in any way because one is an NFL QB and one is not.   Now to say Tebow will be better then Freeman who knows but I would seriously doubt it. 

Hit-55

Starter

#11 : February 24, 2010, 11:34:51 AM

Tebow is not better than Freeman.

Fire the cannons!!!

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#12 : February 24, 2010, 09:23:39 AM

There are a ton of Gator homers around here.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#13 : February 24, 2010, 09:24:59 AM

There are a ton of Gator homers around here.

There are some Gator fans a few Nole fans and a ton of USF fans (who in some ways are closet fans of the two former teams)

As it should be

I am a fan for Florida but by no means a homer...as you can read in my post above a few lines ago in reference to Tim

However when I do see a guy from UF aka Percy Harvin, yes, I jump on their bandwagon as do some other "gator fans"

However that shouldnt clasify us as homers per se...actuality I have seen fewer and fewer Gator homers and more and more USF homers....but like I said its expected...we live in Tampa

I see very few if any debating the fact that Carlos Dunlap is not the best DE (he isnt) but I have seen many posts stating on the contrary that JPP and George Selvie are the best ends in the draft

Very few Gator fans if any have questioned the validity of Brandon Spikes being the best LB in the draft

so really I dont get where you say all the homers are?

There are more Gator haters on here and a lot of phantom Gator homers

aquilus

Pro Bowler

#14 : February 24, 2010, 09:22:00 AM

It's good to know that all of you clowns know more about Tebow than Sam Wyche.  Wyche also said that Radio is a loser.

It would be good to know that when someone is being paid by Person A they usually have good things to say about them(Person A).       Tim Tebow will be taken by Rex Ryan in the 5th round so they can share the same box of Kleenex when they start to cry after a game.

Anyone that thinks Tebow will pass to the 5th round is stupid.  You, ma'am, are an idiot.  I guess he should then also draft T.O., Ochostinko, and Troy.

No this same person also had nothing good to say about Percy Harvin last year when he was on or radar or any Gator I might know of

I think its more of anyone who wears this

Tex doesnt like no matter if its the best player on earth

Some people just cant get past themselves

Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TEBOW Right now is Better then Freeman & NFL READY!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools