Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TEBOW Right now is Better then Freeman & NFL READY!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#30 : February 23, 2010, 07:28:35 AM

Wyche is on payroll to develop Tebow.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#31 : February 23, 2010, 08:15:28 AM

Wyche is financially biased. But that doesn't mean he's wrong. If Tebow doesn't throw in the Combine, red flags will continue to go off. Then again, if he can impress in pivate workouts, he'll be drafted in the first two rounds, IMO.

#32 : February 23, 2010, 08:19:57 AM

I still haven't found the 'thread ignore' button.

Damn it.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#33 : February 23, 2010, 08:28:33 AM

I still haven't found the 'thread ignore' button.

Damn it.

When you find it please let us all know!

micronole

Starter
#34 : February 23, 2010, 08:28:39 AM

Tebow may or may not be a good NFL player. Who knows? Regardless, he will not be playing here. Let's move on.

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#35 : February 23, 2010, 08:30:58 PM

Whatever Sam Wyche knows or doesn't know about QBs means little.

The bottom line is that this is a guy he was brought in to coach and the fact that he's giving glowing reviews shouldn't be a shock to anyone even if Tebow couldn't throw the ball 10 yards.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

buccaneerbruce76

Starter

#36 : February 23, 2010, 08:54:12 AM

Tebow coming out of college wasnt ready to be an NFL QB, period. His delivery alone makes him a notch below all the other QB prospects not to mention his footwork. Now the guy was told he has to change his delivery to make it as a QB and he's better than Freeman? The guy made a name for himself by being a dual threat inh college, he's not going to be doing that in the NFL. I think Wyche may have not been paying attention to Tebow at the Senior Bowl...Tebow's intangibles are unquestionalable but he just flat out cant throw the football at the level the NFL demands.

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#37 : February 23, 2010, 08:58:47 AM

Disagree - but we'll see how many agree on draft day. Its curious, he's decided he won't be throwing at the combine. How's that going to look to NFL scouts?

Wyche is financially biased. But that doesn't mean he's wrong. If Tebow doesn't throw in the Combine, red flags will continue to go off. Then again, if he can impress in pivate workouts, he'll be drafted in the first two rounds, IMO.
It's rare upper level quarterback prospects throw at the Combine. Stafford didn't last year. Almost all wait until their pro days.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : February 23, 2010, 09:47:01 AM

I will be a fan of whatever team drafts Tebow.   

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#39 : February 23, 2010, 09:54:19 AM

Java, I'm with you on this one.  He's a winning guy, very competitive and intense...I expect him to improve his throwing mechanism because he wants it so bad....I don't get the accuracy call against him, I saw him make beautiful throws over the shoulder of running WR who caught in stride for TDs.  Also at the corner of end zones.  Also, who doesn't love the jump pass from a tall guy like Tebow...

ryan24

Hall of Famer

#40 : February 23, 2010, 10:00:01 AM

Let's see. We have a guy hired to improve a player and when asked a question as to whether the player has improved he gives glowing reviews.

I'm I the only one who sees a bit of a special interest in that response?

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

jaybuc88

Pro Bowler
#41 : February 23, 2010, 10:04:07 AM

I like Tebow and think he will do well in the NFL, HOWEVER...to say he is better then Freeman right now is ignorant

tatmanfish

Hall of Famer

#42 : February 23, 2010, 10:07:50 AM

Let's see. We have a guy hired to improve a player and when asked a question as to whether the player has improved he gives glowing reviews.

I'm I the only one who sees a bit of a special interest in that response?

nope, not at all. its funny that he also says the opposite of everything weve seen and heard about tebows game.

Quote from: Illuminator
You were simply too smart for me.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#43 : February 23, 2010, 10:27:18 AM

How the hell can someone even propose such nonsense?

As we speak, Tim Tebow is frantically trying to "remake" his mechanics and image for NFL scouts.  But that's a band-aid at best.  It'll take this kid a MINIMUM of 2 seasons on the bench to get his flaws worked out.  That makes him far less valuable than Josh Freeman.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#44 : February 23, 2010, 10:29:46 AM

Freeman has already peaked and will regress.   Tebow will be developing into a star just as the Bucs get the players to contend for a superbowl.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: TEBOW Right now is Better then Freeman & NFL READY!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools