Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scouting Combine discussion « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#150 : March 02, 2010, 10:59:20 AM

I think he is a lock for Pitt.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#151 : March 02, 2010, 11:02:44 AM

I guess with me not being a big UF guy and not watching Haden every game I got the wrong impression of him. I was under the impression that he was an all around CB with excellent speed.

Not saying that the times matter that much, but I also wouldn't be surprised if it caused him to slip and possibly even be passed over for another CB.

Ghee may have moved his way back up into the 1st.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#152 : March 02, 2010, 11:20:42 AM

Kyle Wilson throwing up 25 reps... good stuff...

If he runs well he will be the 1st CB taken in the draft IMO. He flat out dominated in the senior bowl.

kjbugman

Starter

#153 : March 02, 2010, 11:29:58 AM

Wow... Joe Haden could fall...

4.57 unofficial... bit shocked by that.

Been hearing rumblings that he wasn't that fast, that is a higher number than I thought I'd see but I got the feeling people through low 4.5's.
It shocked me, I haven't really paid much attention to him, but I just assumed we would see a low 4.4 and possibly even a high 4.3...
All the anylasts said he would solidify himself as a top 10 draft pick with a 4.3 40. and he definitely DIDNOT
When darelle revis was at the combine, he ran a 4.38
When Aqib Talib was at the combine, he ran a 4.47

.1 or .2 is a pretty big difference when it comes to NFL recievers, but I'll tell you what, he shutdown "All American" Julio Jones in the SEC championship, and Mardy Gilyard in the Sugar Bowl

But a Ronde Type CB???? 37 ints and 25 sacks? HOFer? 40 time doesn't matter with those numbers

BIG MAC AND BIG SACK!
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Scouting Combine discussion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools