Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ Spiller « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#30 : February 28, 2010, 11:11:02 PM

Well then explain to me why warrick dunn and earnest graham ripped off 4ypc for most of the 2008 season with the same offensive line? It's not the line blocking. It's our backs with horrible vision. EG is still our best back on the team. Yet people in the front office and coaching staff seem to overlook it.

ZBS and Sears was out. Anyone who watched the line could see they didn't open the holes last year as they did the year before.

Zuttah is a better Guard that Sears is. Anyone who watched our backs would see the horrible vision they have. Aside from EG the rest are crap.

This pretty much sums up how much you can judge talent..

Sears in  07, 08 > Zuttah in 08, 09 without a freaking doubt!!

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Blake1288

Practice Squad

#31 : March 01, 2010, 01:46:14 AM

we don't need him, we have Carnell ;)
LOL Cadillac Williams

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#32 : March 01, 2010, 01:53:22 AM

Well then explain to me why warrick dunn and earnest graham ripped off 4ypc for most of the 2008 season with the same offensive line? It's not the line blocking. It's our backs with horrible vision. EG is still our best back on the team. Yet people in the front office and coaching staff seem to overlook it.

ZBS and Sears was out. Anyone who watched the line could see they didn't open the holes last year as they did the year before.

Zuttah is a better Guard that Sears is. Anyone who watched our backs would see the horrible vision they have. Aside from EG the rest are crap.

This pretty much sums up how much you can judge talent..

Sears in  07, 08 > Zuttah in 08, 09 without a freaking doubt!!

Sears was crazy good in 07 i'll give you that. 08 he regressed a bit, and now is nowhere to be found. He's not coming back this year. Zuttah has played 2 years now and is getting better and better. Zuttah is better. Watch the tape.

Blake1288

Practice Squad

#33 : March 01, 2010, 01:55:02 AM

We should use that retard Cadillac for some sort of trade bait. We may be able to grab a third rounder for the bust.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#34 : March 01, 2010, 01:59:13 AM

We should use that retard Cadillac for some sort of trade bait. We may be able to grab a third rounder for the bust.
Jeeeesus, are you JJ11's father?

It would only make too much sense. 8)

Blake1288

Practice Squad

#35 : March 01, 2010, 02:07:13 AM

Earnest Graham, in 2008, had 800+ yards in 10 games.

Don't complain about the O-line.

IIRC we ran what, one pitch this season?

In his 2008 campaign he also rushed for 10 touchdowns and had 300+ yards receiving.

To those who can't do math, that's over 1,000-yards from scrimmage, in 10 games.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#36 : March 01, 2010, 02:21:14 AM

In his 2008 campaign he also rushed for 10 touchdowns and had 300+ yards receiving.

To those who can't do math, that's over 1,000-yards from scrimmage, in 10 games.

zYessir, you are JJ11's dad.

Also, did I complain about the O-line in this thread?

Stop teaching your son.  Send him to public school...they are smarter than you are.

Blake1288

Practice Squad

#37 : March 01, 2010, 02:23:35 AM

zYessir, you are JJ11's dad.

Also, did I complain about the O-line in this thread?

Stop teaching your son.  Send him to public school...they are smarter than you are.
What the hell are you talking about?

I wasn't directing the O-line information towards you as I read the entire topic.

buccaneerbruce76

Starter

#38 : March 01, 2010, 08:27:00 AM

CJ Spiller would be an upgrade over every RB we have on the roster. More explosive than Caddy,Ward and Graham. Also, an upgrade over Smith in the special teams department. Spiller can do it all.

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds."

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : March 01, 2010, 09:23:11 AM

Can I throw my name in the "Biggest CJ Spiller Fan" hat? I wanted this guy before he was even draft eligible...lol:

I would rather have CJ Spiller...if he comes out.

Seriously, I've followed this kid since his college recruiting days. The guy is electric. He was supposed to be in the Gators class with Tebow, Harvin, Spikes, Cunningham, etc., but he switched to Clemson on Signing Day. Imagine those possibilities in Gainesville.
So...does that mean you would spend 3 on him?

No, not at all.  I don't think he's an All-World RB like Peterson, just an big-time playmaker.  If we were to trade back, I'd be all for it - depending on other available players.

Want a trophy or something? High Five? Pat on the back?

Kiss the ring, Dwight.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#40 : March 01, 2010, 10:30:58 AM

No, not at all.  I don't think he's an All-World RB like Peterson, just an big-time playmaker.  If we were to trade back, I'd be all for it - depending on other available players.

"Just a big-time playmaker"...nah, the Bucs don't need any of those. I'd rather have another Gaines Adams or Glenn Dorsey clone because it's a NEED... ::)

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#41 : March 01, 2010, 12:21:03 PM

"Just a big-time playmaker"...nah, the Bucs don't need any of those. I'd rather have another Gaines Adams or Glenn Dorsey clone because it's a NEED... ::)

Who said the Bucs didn't need a big-time playmaker?  That definitely wasn't me.

If you can call Suh and McCoy a Glenn Dorsey clone (which is stupid because Dorsey's inadequacies have much more to do with his knees than anything else,) can I call CJ Spiller a Curtis Enis clone?  I wouldn't do that because that would be stupid.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: CJ Spiller « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools