Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baby survives parents' global warming suicide pact « previous next »
Page: 1

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

: March 01, 2010, 10:43:33 AM

Baby survives parents' global warming suicide pact
Published: 10:35AM GMT 01 Mar 2010

A seven-month-old girl survived for three days alone with a bullet in her chest after being shot by her parents as part of a suicide pact over their fears about global warming.

Francisco Lotero, 56, and Miriam Coletti, 23, shot their daughter and her toddler brother before killing themselves.

Their son Francisco, two, died instantly after being hit in the back.

Police were alerted by worried neighbours who discovered the massacre three days after the shooting and the girl was taken to hospital.

The youngster is recovering in hospital in the town of Goya in the northern Argentine province of Corrientes, where doctors say she is out of danger.

Her parents said they feared the effects of global warming in a suicide note discovered by police.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#1 : March 01, 2010, 10:49:21 AM

Insane. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#2 : March 01, 2010, 11:36:28 AM

I know these people were nuts, but Al Gore helped this happen. Along with numerous other "omg.. the worlds going to end" people. War of the worlds played on the radio wasn't enough evidence that some people are really retarded when it came to "doomsday" antics?

I'm glad politicians can get into the entertainment arena now. Grats Al.

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#3 : March 01, 2010, 12:39:42 PM

God their are some crazy people in this world....

Great logic.... Global warming may destroy the world in hundreds of years so lets kill ourselves and our children now.... There needs to be some kind of interview process before people are allowed to have children.

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#4 : March 01, 2010, 12:55:31 PM

I know these people were nuts, but Al Gore helped this happen. Along with numerous other "omg.. the worlds going to end" people. War of the worlds played on the radio wasn't enough evidence that some people are really retarded when it came to "doomsday" antics?

Does it really make that big of a difference? They wouldn't have made it through December, 2012, anyway. If anyone is to blame, it's Darwin.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#5 : March 01, 2010, 01:00:22 PM

Wow...just...wow...

I guess religion isn't necessary for whack job suicide pacts...any outlandish concept will do.

kbl11

Starter

#6 : March 01, 2010, 01:04:13 PM

I guess if we want to stay consistent with the Liberals we should blame the entire Deomocratic party for putting the gun to these kids heads and pulling the trigger.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#7 : March 01, 2010, 01:39:44 PM

Does it really make that big of a difference?

They wouldn't have made it through December, 2012, anyway.

No. I suppose it wouldn't matter. Good call.

I just feel really bad for that little girl. Hope she goes on to live a good life without knowledge of this.

..This whole thing stinks like the David carradine inccident imo. Something is not right.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#8 : March 01, 2010, 01:50:08 PM

I just feel really bad for that little girl. Hope she goes on to live a good life without knowledge of this.

..This whole thing stinks like the David carradine inccident imo. Something is not right.

I bet it was a set up by the baby. 

Obamessiah

Pro Bowler

#9 : March 01, 2010, 02:27:18 PM

They could have been murdered and the killer wrote the note. That actually sounds more logical than this global warming suicide idiocy.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#10 : March 01, 2010, 02:34:55 PM

I bet it was a set up by the baby.

Good joke, and I want to lol, but Really, it's too crappy to laugh about.

burger40

Hall of Famer

#11 : March 01, 2010, 09:48:33 PM

Wow...just...wow...

I guess religion isn't necessary for whack job suicide pacts...any outlandish concept will do.
Global Warming has become religion for many of those who have no religion. it gives them purpose and meaning.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." Alexis de Tocqueville
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Baby survives parents' global warming suicide pact « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools