Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: While Government Treats Citizens As Terrorists, Mexican Military Invades U.S. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#15 : March 12, 2010, 11:00:07 PM

We're allies w/ Mexico in a combined drug war. I'd expect that they'd occasionally have soldiers on the borders tracking drug trade. I doubt if Mexico can be considered an invasion threat.

You've never lived in a border state I assume......their police and army are usually the ones keeping watch as the drugs go over or under our border.     You hear a lot of bad stories the closer you get to places like Laredo, El Paso, and Brownsville.    A lot of the cartel guys take side jobs kidnapping Americans in these towns and demanding ransom.    The El Paso/Juarez crossing alone is just nuts.   I've stood on the balcony of a really nice hotel and you can see across the border to the nastiest shanty towns you'll ever see.   It's night and day between the two cities.   

Now I don't claim to agree with Alex Jones on everything but if you can honestly watch his videos and not have some serious questions of your own then you are in denial.   

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#16 : March 12, 2010, 11:47:48 PM

That's fair enough Tex, I respect that. I respect that your open to the possibility that something is really fishy, that you have an open mind and don't just say, "there is just no way my govt would do that, this is America, there is no way". I love it though how people think that loving ones Government is the same as loving ones Country. By questioning your Government's motives makes you a radical or that you hate America. Don't get me wrong, there should be Government, but it's suppose to be as LIMITED as possible. Right now it's massive, some people seem to love being controlled though(ehem Morgan).

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#17 : March 13, 2010, 12:11:41 AM

That's fair enough Tex, I respect that. I respect that your open to the possibility that something is really fishy, that you have an open mind and don't just say, "there is just no way my govt would do that, this is America, there is no way". I love it though how people think that loving ones Government is the same as loving ones Country. By questioning your Government's motives makes you a radical or that you hate America. Don't get me wrong, there should be Government, but it's suppose to be as LIMITED as possible. Right now it's massive, some people seem to love being controlled though(ehem Morgan).

I'm plenty open minded to the fact that anyone can be corrupted whether it's this government or the next.    That's why I have enough guns to arm my entire neighborhood and would fight for or against my government depending on the situation.       As long as they do what they do and allow me to do what I want, we're cool.    Stupid a "war on drugs" is even being used as an excuse.   If you don't think the idea has seriously been considered to form a north american country that includes the US, Canada, and Mexico then read more people.   Plans on building a connecting super highway with interstate 35 are under way.   

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#18 : March 13, 2010, 12:34:39 AM

They deliberately brought this financial crisis on, so they can weaken the dollar and bring about a one World currency under a North American Union, the currency would be called the Amero. Once they do that there goes our national sovereignty, which will open the flood gates, there will be open borders and all illegal aliens from Mexico and Canada will no longer be illegal. It's been talked about for years by some who call "conspiracy nuts" but it seems like it's all coming to fruition.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#19 : March 13, 2010, 06:56:42 AM

We've got some of the oddest American nuts on this message board - were do you get all this US Gov't is conspiring against us stuff?  I have to think talk radio.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#20 : March 13, 2010, 08:39:55 AM

We're allies w/ Mexico in a combined drug war. I'd expect that they'd occasionally have soldiers on the borders tracking drug trade. I doubt if Mexico can be considered an invasion threat.
Having watched the Mexican government go bonkers over 'transgressions' for years - one has to believe this is a little odd Morgan.  Add in the corruption in the Mexican law enforcement groups and it gets very iffy.  Not saying I know what was happening - but I am cautious and curious.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

white dragon

Practice Squad

#21 : March 13, 2010, 08:51:58 AM

The amero. Has a nice ring to it

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : March 13, 2010, 09:03:04 AM

The amero. Has a nice ring to it
Yea, makes one feel warm all over - almost red with warmth

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#23 : March 13, 2010, 10:58:14 AM

Don't mind Morgan, he just refuses to.......

white dragon

Practice Squad

#24 : March 13, 2010, 01:36:51 PM

I ,  for one, welcome our new overlord Xenu

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#25 : March 13, 2010, 02:57:05 PM

While Government Treats Citizens As Terrorists[/b], Mexican Military Invades U.S.

Because we know American citizens could never be terrorists...... :o

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#26 : March 13, 2010, 03:15:34 PM

Those are what you call Manchurian canidates.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#27 : March 13, 2010, 03:36:20 PM

They deliberately brought this financial crisis on, so they can weaken the dollar and bring about a one World currency under a North American Union, the currency would be called the Amero. Once they do that there goes our national sovereignty, which will open the flood gates, there will be open borders and all illegal aliens from Mexico and Canada will no longer be illegal. It's been talked about for years by some who call "conspiracy nuts" but it seems like it's all coming to fruition.

Who in our government, or those that control them, would benefit from this scenario and why?

Vatican_Assassin

Pro Bowler

#28 : March 15, 2010, 08:36:13 PM

Morgan=illuminator? That could be something I might ACTUALLY be wrong on.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
#29 : March 15, 2010, 08:16:17 PM

he's moved on to other conspiracies ......fluoride in the water and Jesse Ventura/9-11
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: While Government Treats Citizens As Terrorists, Mexican Military Invades U.S. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools